Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Continuation with Lyric

(A couple weeks later)

Michael and I haven’t spoken to each other unless we were arguing. It’s been like this for weeks ever since I told him about the kiss me and Trey shared. He says he forgives me but then later on he argues with me then throws that in my face. I sat with Avery on the couch as she watches Sponge Bob. She cuddles up close to me looks me in the face and grins. I smiled back and kiss her on the forehead. I wrapped my arms around her. The door opens then close shut, footsteps neared I thought for a moment it was Rome but I looked up to see Michael standing in the doorway. Avy gets up from my arms and runs over to him. “Hey Ree Ree” Michael says to Avery hugging her. “Hi Ty come watch Sponge Bob with me and mommy” Avery says dragging him to the couch. “Now you sit by mommy and I will sit here” she said sitting on the floor in front of us. This little girl was so smart I thought to myself. I’m pretty sure she knows Michael and I aren’t clicking like we usually do and she is trying to fix it. I glanced at Michael at the very moment he looks over at me. He mouths “I’m tired of arguing” and I mouth back “Me too”, he opens his arms wide waiting for me to get into them. I do he holds me tight and kisses my cheek. We don’t say anything else we just sit there I guess relaxing thinking of how simple things could be if we just stood like this…..Early the next morning…. “So you are leaving again?” I asked Michael. “Yes I am” he said back. “Then fine go and don’t come back” I yelled back. He stares at me then says “No I will stay” “No maybe it is better if you leave. I don’t want to yell and fuss with you in front of my daughter” “I don’t wanna leave” he says. “Michael I can’t-” “Yes you can” he says kissing me. (You should listen to Stay or Go by Monica here are the lyrics)

Stay or Go

This is so annoying

I’d say, “Grow up”, but I know that you won’t

I don’t understand whats so hard

You either wanna be with me or you don’t

One day you love me

Next day you wanna leave

You’re so up and down

Well I’m about good and tired of this

Too fly for you to not know what you want

So let me know

Whatcha gonna do

Stay or go

Cause I’m not waiting

Baby yes or no