Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Trey

I went over to Lyric’s table “Hey Lyric” I said to her. I glanced at her table it was covered with glasses. “Lyric, are you drunk” I asked her. “Nnoooo… I’m fine just having a little fun” she said slurring her words. Before I knew it Nelly had made his way over “Lyric can we talk?” he asked her. “Haha… Doesn’t this sound familiar” she said giggling. She continued “I didn’t want to talk to you 3 years ago when you asked that question and I don’t want to talk to you now either.” She stated starting to get another drink. But I snatched it from her “You had enough for tonight. Don’t you think so?” She rolled her eyes then said “Why are you still here Cornell? I don’t want to be with you anymore”. “You don’t know what you are talking about. You are drunk” Nelly said. “Yes I do know what I’m talking about. I’m not in love with you anymore” she yelled to him. “Well prove it. Prove to me you’re not in love with me then I will leave you alone” he said to her in a whisper. She looked at him with a smirk then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. Her lips were soft and warm to the touch. I caressed her face while she lowered her hands to my back. She wanted to dominant this kiss that was so like her I thought. Her tongue touched my lips wanting to enter me. But I teased her and continued to kiss her softly. She laughed while kissing me. Everything was standing still it was like we were the only people there. It just felt right and I didn’t want to let go of this feeling ever again. We ended the kiss staring into each other eyes then acknowledge Nelly who was still standing there surprisingly. Lyric smiled at him then said “Is that enough proof for you” putting her hands upon her hips. He nodded then said “Yeah that’s enough. But I still love you Lyric and I’m never going to stop” he then walked into the crowd disappearing. I glance over to Lyly who was looking very sick. “Are you okay” I asked “Um...no I think we should go home…. Now!!” she said rubbing her forehead. I scooped her up in my arms while walking out of the club the paparazzi were all over the place. Snapping photos of us leaving, we’ll probably hear about this in the morning. I carried her into my car and put her seatbelt on her then rushed to the other side and drove off.