Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Trey

I had been working the whole time I was here and never had the time to relax so I used this free time and went to the beach. I lied down on the hot sand as the waves crashed down in front of me. All of the sudden a shadow stood over me. I looked up to see Lauren London smiling down at me. “I thought that was you” she said crouching down to me and sitting beside me. “Hey how are you?” I asked her “I’m doing fine and you” “I will be fine when I get back home” I said smile rubbing my hands together. “Does that have anything to with the special lady in your life? I saw your interview yesterday with Wendy” “Do you know Lyric Williams” I asked her. “Yeah…wait she’s your special lady” she asked “Yeah and I miss her so much. Talking on the phone with her isn’t enough” She nodded like she understood “So you are serious about this girl huh” “Yeah” “Let me find out Trey is in love” she joked. I laughed with her “I am in love” I smiled. Her smile faded then said “Really…I mean. How do you know truly that she loves you?” “Hmm…there no question about it, her eyes light up when I step into the room, I’m not trying to sound cocky. She laughs at all my corny a** jokes and when she smiles, man I know she is happy with me” I said. She put her arm around me “I just don’t want to see you hurt”. “She won’t hurt me” I said standing up not feeling comfortable with her arms around me, I reached down for her hand; she smiled and placed hers in mines. We walk beside each other on the beach just talking. “Does she stay with you” Lauren asked “Yeah in my pent house why?” I asked her looking at her suspiciously continuing to walk with my hands in my pockets. “No reason come on let’s go” I could have swore that we were being watched but I shook that thought from my head.

Continuation (2 days later)

Lyric

I was washing the dishes when the doorbell rang; I wiped my hands off with a cloth then put it down by the sink.  I walked down the hall to the front door, the bell continued to ring “Coming” I said. I peeked into the peep hole and saw Lauren London. I never really talked to her like that but she was friends with Trey and Lil Wayne sons’ mother. So since they were cool with her I just dealt with her.  I opened the door “Hey Lauren” I said letting her inside. “Hi” she said. We walked into the living room and sat down “Umm…Trey isn’t here” I told her “I know I was just with him 2 nights ago” she smirked. “You what?” I asked. This broad doesn’t know who I am. “Yeah me and Trey were kicking it a couple of days ago.” I couldn’t believe it; it couldn’t be true it just couldn’t be. My stomach started hurting stress building up inside of me which isn’t good for me or the baby. I had a feeling to purge but now wasn’t the time. She just looked at me and smiled a wicked smile. She made me sick I mean she really made me sick. Even though I hate this girl so much right now I didn’t want to mess her up by spilling my insides on her. I ran to bathroom and threw up in the toilet she came in behind me. Acting concerned, “Are you okay” she asked pulling my hair from my face. “Like you care” I said putting my hands to my face. She looked at me intensely then said “You’re right I don’t care about you. But I do care about Trey. You’re pregnant aren’t you” she asked. “It’s none your d*** business if I am or not” I said flushing the toilet before brushing my teeth. “It’s… is that Trey’s baby” she said unsure “Yes its Trey’s” I said cutting her off “How do you know for sure? I heard you were sleeping with anything that was swinging.” “Who do you think you’re talking to, coming up in here like you own the place or something.  You need to get your wannabe ass out of here” I said getting up ready to throw. “You cant do this to Trey. He finally reached his dream you are trying to take it away from him” “I’m not trying to anything away from Trey” I said “Trey doesn’t need a girl like you. Trey isn’t ready for a child” she stated. She was right I thought Trey wasn’t ready for a child.

Flashback

I remember a couple years back, He was watching his little cousin guinea pig for a week. Trey had called me wondering if a guinea pig slept flat out and hard sleepers. I told him, “No I don’t think so”. “Lyric I think he is dead” he said softly. “How could you kill Gilbert” I exclaimed. “I don’t know fed him and gave him water” “How much food did you give him” I asked. “All of it” he said. “All of it” I said loudly into the phone receiver. “Yeah why” he asked. “Omg Trey you overfed him. Poor Gilbert” “He acted like he was hungry going around in circles like he was crazy. What should I do?” he said. “Either tell Kayla what you did or go to Petsmart and pray they have another guinea pig that looks just like Gilbert” I told him. “Okay get ready, I’m coming to get you in five minutes” he said moving around. “What ,why me you killed him?” “But you should have told my cousin that I wasn’t responsible enough to take care of an animal. Its kinda of your fault you know. Come on you know me” he stated. I sighed loudly “Alright come on. I’m ready” I said slipping on my jacket and shoes.

End of Flashback

I’m not trying to compare a baby to guinea pig but I just don’t think he is ready and neither was I but I made the problem so I decided that I need to fix it. “You just need to leave him alone. Its better this way, you have to think about Trey” she said walking to the front door. “He doesn’t need to know” she said before leaving.