Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Trey

I drove out to the studio full speed I got there like less than 5 minutes when it usually took at least 20 minutes. I got out and slammed the car door behind me, when I walked in I saw Chris and JD talking. “Hey Trey what’s up with you and Lyric man? I just called her she seemed really upset” JD said waiting for my answer. “She-” I started then stopped. “I don’t wanna talk about her” I said. “Well I’m sorry but I gotta tell you one thing it’s about you and her” he said. “What?” I said. “You sound just like Lyric when I told her. Well umm you and Lyric have just been nominated for best R&B duet” “Really” I said not believing it. “Yeah, people love you two together and I’m one of them” JD said. “Me too” Chris said piping in. I smiled then said “She is just so stubborn” putting my head in my hands. “But I love her” I said smiling again. “What happened this time?” Chris asked me. “Ya boy Tyga said some shit I didn’t like about Lyric so I shut him up. Lyric found out and came to me fussing. She wouldn’t believe me when I told her what he said. Then she told me to stay out of her life” I said replaying the fight in my head. “Damn” Chris said rubbing his chin. “Chris I want you to do me a little favor” I said. “What up” he said. “Watch ya boy. I don’t wanna Lyric to get hurt” I said to him. “You gotta it” Chris said to me. 

Tyga (a week later)

Lyric and I and little Avy drove out the Young Money mansion. It’s been a week since she spoke to Trey and I was just fine with that. I opened the door with my key letting Lyric and Avery go inside first. She stood there waiting for me. “Come on” I said grabbing her hand in mines. We walked into the back where in the studio was, knowing that everyone was in there. “What’s good everybody” I said greeting my family. Lyric and I walked in hand and hand they all greeted us. Nicki jumped up when she saw Avery was with Lyric, “Aves” she said taking her from Lyric’s arms. “Hey Lyric” Drake said hugging her. “Hi Aubrey” she said while hugging him. Even Chris was here he went over to Lyric and greeted her. I looked at Wayne he gave me a look that said we need to talk. We walked in another part of the studio so we could talk in private. “So this is the girl you been talking about” he asked. “Yeah she is the one” I said. “What you mean the one?” he asked back. “I mean she might be it. She might be the one for me” I said. “This is just young love man. You only 21 she is 26, she knows what she wants in life. You’re just beginning yours” he said to me. “I know that but Lyric is so different, she has this thing about her that makes you want to do better and more in your life. Stuff I never thought possible seems more real to me now” “This girl got you hooked” he said with a laugh. “Yeah she does” I said with a grin. “I’m happy for ya man” he said. We went back to where everybody was at. I walked over to Lyric and grabbed her taking her away from them. “Where are we going?” she asked with a smile on her face. “Just follow me” I said to her. We walked up the stairs and down the hallway to reach my room. I only stay here when I was working late at the studio and didn’t feel like driving all the way home. I opened the door letting her inside first she sat down on my bed. “What’s up” she said to me. “Lyric I love you” I said to her. “I love you too Michael” she said caressing my face. I kissed her hand then reached into my back pocket and pulled out a box. She looked at me with a shock face, “Michael this isn’t-” I cut her off. Tears fell from her eyes I wiped them away then pulled the ruby and diamond ring out of the box and said “I want to make you a promise right now. I promise that nothing will stand in our way. I promise to think of you each and every day. I promise to be honest and true. And above of all I promise to always love to you. Will you wear it so everyone will know that I made this promise to you?” I asked. She looked at me then said “You’re so corny” “Oh really. We let’s see, how about Lyric I love you and I can’t imagine my life without you in it. This promise ring symbolizes how you have my heart. It’s yours to keep” She smiled then said “That was sweet but still corny” and laughed grabbing my chin and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss and say “I guess I can take that as a yes”. She nodded pulling me closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her body as she laid back on the bed. I climbed on top of her pulling off her and my shoes. I lick her bottom lip begging for entrance she just continued to kiss me. She was a tease I thought. I began to pry at her lip tugging on it until she broke out in a smile I quickly slip my tongue inside her mouth. Her hands were pressed against my chest. I kissed down her neck causing her to moan softly “Michael” which caused me to grin happy that I could give her that much pleasure. “I’m ready” she whispered. “Huh?” I said not quite understanding what she meant. She looked at me like I was stupid then it came to me “Really?” I asked. “Yeah” she said to me. I started to kiss her again but she stopped me I knew this was too good to be true. “What’s wrong?” I asked her. “Umm don’t you need something” she stated. “Yeah” I said getting off of her. She sat up as I went over to my drawer and pulled out a condom. “Are you sure?” I asked her. I didn’t want her to feel like she had to because the promise ring. “Yeah I’m sure. I really want to” she said kissing me roughly. And with that I pulled my shirt over my head before I climbed over her. She kissed my chest as I unbuttoned her clothes. “I’m not gonna go easy on you” I teased. “Baby you’re not even ready for me” she said smiling.

Later on….

After handling “business” Lyric and I went back down stairs. “Damn ya’ll were up there for a long ass time” Drake said. “Shut up” I said smiling at Lyric. “Uh huh” Nicki said looking at the two of us closely. “What?” Lyric said grinning at Nicki. “Something is up” she stated grabbing Lyric arm pulling her into the kitchen.

Lyric

“What’s going on with you and Tyga?” Nicki asked. “Nothing” I said. “You lying” she stated “You’re glowing” she finished. I tried to hide the smile that was tugging on my lips but it continued to spread on my face. “OMG you and Tyga--” she exclaimed before I put my hand over her mouth. All I heard was mumbling after that. “Now I’m going to move my hand from your mouth. Don’t be so loud. Got it?” I said to her. She nodded I removed my hand and she kept her promise “So how was it?” she asked “It was amazing” I said thinking about it. “I knew you were a brave but damn” she said. “How could you do the nasty with a house filled with people?” I laughed at her comment. Tyga then walked in with Avy in his arms “Baby girl what you want to eat?” he asked Avery as if she could answer him. “How about we eat some Cheerios?” Tyga said pulling out the box out of the cabinet. He poured some in a bowl for Avery. Nicki and I watched as Avy fed Tyga instead of the other way around. “My two little babies” I said. “Hey you and me both know that ain’t nothing on me little” he said with a smirk. I hit him playfully and smiled at him then he planted a kiss on my lips. “Ewww” Nicki said covering up Avy and her eyes.