Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Lyric

(Continuation)

I watched the way Trey was looking at me he doesn’t know how bad I want him right now. He doesn’t understand how much I need him at this very moment. Or maybe he does because before I knew it he got onto bed and hovered over me. His hand caressed my cheek and stopped to prop himself up over me. I didn't stop him. He leaned down to kiss me softly, his body hard against mine. My hands went up to hold the sides of his waist, my fingers pressing deep in his skin as he continued to kiss me getting rougher. He sighed in a slight despair and sat up on top of me, pulling the sheets off of me and on the floor. His hands came down alongside my neck gently. They fell to my shoulders, pushing my straps off of their place, revealing my chest. Pushing my nightgown; the shortness of it already showing enough, up and over my head -- leaving me with only my boy shorts. He bit his bottom lip -- falling in love with what he saw and the fact that I was non-resistant. He leaned down once again, closer now than before getting down low, his cool breaths against my skin. He kissed down my neck, my collarbone, the flesh of my breast and his lips came over my nipple, licking it once then sucking on it slowly - as if savoring every pull as his other hand circled and felt on the other. He kissed down my belly, around my bellybutton, over the waistband of my underwear before his fingers pulled them down inch by inch, slowly revealing so he could slowly kiss each part. He brought them down low-- Spreading my legs getting situated in between before he began. My hands came down on his head, running over his hair and back again. Licking slowly, then he started getting faster. His eyes closed but you can see his eyeballs tremble underneath the lids. Sucking all he found. He came back up kissing along the trail he had left before. He came up to my ear. "Do you want me to?" He looked at me through his low eyes. He kissed my neck."Yes....." I whispered. He moaned softly. He got in-between, pulling his boxers down-- his hands came down and laced through mine. He got in closer and pushed in. I moaned silently. "Trey" He pushed my hands up over me and against the headboard. He thrusted up hard not holding back every time he did. He exhaled quickly, moaning between each exhale. I moaned and sighed as he got rougher. Beads of sweat trickled down his body although the air conditioner cooled the room down. He dropped down beside me, panting slowly trying to catch his breath. I turned over him and straddled his waist. He moaned deeply pushing himself into me as I took my turn. His eyes stayed closed as he moaned, holding my waist controlling my speed. Feeling good—forgetting all my troubles.

The Next Morning….

I woke up feeling all sorts of emotions. I sat up to see Trey wasn’t beside me which was a surprise since all night he didn’t want me out his sight. Not in a controlling way just a caring way. I tossed the covers off of me and walked to the bathroom. I ran the water to wash my face. I splashed it all over my face and got a washcloth to wipe off. I put my fingers through my hair as I looked in the mirror at myself and something caught my eye. There I saw sparkling diamond ring on my finger, I look at it again shocked not believing what I’m seeing. “Trey” I yelled. No answer… “Trey” I said again leaving the bathroom only to see him sitting on the bed looking at me. “Trey what’s going on-” I asked. He stands up and walks over to where I’m standing. I know you don’t believe in fairy tales. You never believed in happily ever afters but, if you did, I’d want to be your knight in shining armor. You’ve been through so much. I know that half of what you went through was because of me and I’m so sorry. I just don’t want to see you hurt anymore. I know I can’t redo all the hurt you been through. But I do know I can love you past your pain. I don’t want you to worry about anything. You just wake up in the morning Lyric, that’s all you have to do and I’ll take it from there. But there’s one condition. You have to be my wife.” I couldn’t breathe all I could say was “Trey--”. “Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me. You are my one love” he says. I stare into his eyes and open my mouth and said……….