Chapter 20

This one is pretty short. I might post another tonight. If I work out the kinks. Thank you all for reading and I hope you continue. Please remember to vote and comment, I love to hear from the fans of my story. So dont be a stranger. ^_^

=============================================================================

Chapter 20

Trey

I walked into the Agency where Lyric works. I went up to the front desk “Umm…Excuse me I wanted to know if Lyric Williams has been to work recently.” “No sir. She took off on vacation time.” The lady said clicking on the computer. “Do you know where she went?” I asked again. “No sir I’m sorry. I can leave a message for her when she gets back” “When is that?” I said rubbing my chin. “Umm…Wednesday she is going to the BET Awards Ceremony that night so I’m thinking she would be back for that.” That’s great I thought to myself I had to perform. “Trey” somebody said behind me. I turned around to see Fallon “Hey” I greeted her giving her a hug. “What are you doing here?” she asked. “Why didn’t I come to you first” I said to her. She looked at me puzzled then I asked her “Where is Lyric?” She seemed hesitant then she said “She didn’t say she just told me she need some time to herself to figure things out.” “I know why she left” I told her. “You do?” she said staring at me intently. “Come on Fallon. I worry about her I’m going crazy without her. I called and texted she won’t answer” I asked without taking a breath. “How could I be so stupid? The signs were right in front of me” I said out loud. “When-” Fallon started “She found out about you and Lauren. She used that as an excuse to leave. But she did it out of love too. She didn’t want to stop you from doing something that you loved to do because of her mistake.” “Do you know for sure if she is going to the Awards thing this Wednesday?” I asked her. “Yeah” “Good I got a plan” I stated.