Chapter 54

Chapter 54

A couple days later

Lyric

Michael and I are on a date but what makes it very special is that it’s our two year anniversary. The hostess gave us the menus and walked away. “So what are you getting?” I asked looking up from the menu. “I don’t know maybe a steak or something” he said putting down his menu. I stared at all the meals some that I couldn’t even pronounce. The waiter came back with a bottle of wine. “Hi I’m David and I will be your waiter tonight” he said pouring the wine into our glasses.  “So have you two thought about what you would like to eat” he said to us but looked at me and smiled. Michael gave him an evil glare then told him what we wanted and David scurried off. “That was so mean” I laughed at Michael. “His eyes were all on you. If I asked him what’s the best thing on the menu he couldn’t answer it but if I asked him what you had on down to your feet he could tell me everything” he said with jealousy in his voice. I just grinned and waited for our food.

After we ate…..

“Hey I’m going to go to the restroom be right back” I said to him getting up out of my seat. “Okay I’m going to pay then we can leave and go back to my crib” “Okay” I said with a smile. As I swayed to the restroom I walk into it and they are two girls talking in front of the mirror doing their makeup. I wash my hands and check my makeup as they talk. “Guess who is here?” one girl said as she applied lip gloss. “Who ?” the other asked. “Tyga” the first girl answered. My eyes went wide as she said his name. “Ooh girl so whats going on with you two huh??” The girl smiled and said “We are just chilling right now, we are gonna hang out later tonight.” “Is he here with someone” “Yeah some girl I couldn’t see her face but not for long” she laughed as they both walked out. The shock of embarrassment and disappointment hit my face then soon after that betrayal and hurt overcame me. I walked out of the bathroom only to see that heifer all up on him. “So what we gonna do tonight” she asked him. “What are you doing here?” he asked her looking around. “Don’t worry I will be gone before your little girlfriend gets back” she said. The other girl then said “So does your girlfriend know you with Tori again”. Michael looked at her stunned I guess that she knew so much. “Who else knows Tori” he asked her. I walked out behind him and said “I’m guessing everybody knows but me huh Michael” I said with tears welling up in my eyes. “Lyric” he said jumping up looking at me with pleading eyes. “Just so we’re clear….it’s over” I said giving back the ring. “Lyric don’t” he said trying to make me take it back. “Here is my promise to you. I will never ever forgive you” I glanced over at Victoria “What are you looking at” she asked. “A little stink ass bitch” I said with disgust in my voice. “Okay you need to step back” she stated. “Or what” I said stepping up to her. “Come on then” she said. “Lyric, stop it” Michael says pulling me back. I jerk away from him and say “You know what keep him” I said as I walked away. “Baby I’m sorry” he said after me. “Are you serious Michael?” I asked not believing him. He just stared  at me “You’re a fucking coward you bought me here lying to me saying you love me, you wanna be with me and when I asked you did you sleep with her you lied to my face” I yelled at him. “Calm down” he stated as he looked around at all the eyes that were staring back at us. “Don’t tell me to calm down” I said a little bit louder. “You ain’t innocent either” he said. “Are you still talking about that kiss between me and Trey?” I asked. “Yeah I am” he said with the most serious face I ever seen. “So what I kissed my ex big deal but I didn’t fuck my ex like you” I said holding my ground. Everything became quiet “Now you don’t have anything to say huh? Talk Michael” I yelled at him. “I-I’m sorry Lyric” he stuttered out. “Yeah I know you are” I said grabbing my things and stomping out of the restaurant. “Where are you going?” he asked. “Away from you” I said. “Lyric take my car please I don’t want anything to happen to you” he begged. “You didn’t care about me when you were in bed with her so don’t care now. I don’t want anything to do with you ever again” I said leaving him behind me.

Tyga

“What is so funny?” I asked Victoria and her friend. “This whole situation” the friend said. Her name wasn’t important. Victoria laughed loudly and said “If she knew how to please her man like I do this wouldn’t have never happened” “Shut up” I said. “It’s the truth. You know how good it felt to be with me again. You missed me Michael admitted to yourself” I watched as Lyric pulled over a cab and got in without looking back. I wanted to run after her beg her to take me back, I don’t have a problem with begging if its for her. “I didn’t miss you I was drunk and you were there. That’s all” I said getting my keys. “Where are you going? We need a ride” “That’s what public transportation is made for” I said coldly walking away hoping that Lyric went home. “You’re going to leave us out here” Tori yelled from the top of her lungs. “Good luck to you” I said leaving. I was speeding trying to get to Lyrics’. I had to get her to forgive me and hear me out. If she needed time to sort things through then I could wait as long as she needed. She can’t just give up on us, people make mistakes and what I did was what Chris said “my biggest mistake”. I can’t changed it I wished could but the only thing I can do is make it right by just starting over. I will do better, I will be better. I pulled up in her driveway not even turning off the car I jumped out and rang her doorbell. I waited for a while then knocked 3 times “Lyric baby please open the door”. Nothing. “Baby just hear me out” I said. I heard footsteps then the door swung open but it wasn’t who I wanted to see. “Whats up Rome is your sister her by any chance?” “No I thought she was out with you” “She was.” I said to him.  Where could she be? I thought to myself.