Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Trey (3 months later)

“Babe can you come in here real quick” I said. We’ve have been looking for houses since we both thought that this wasn’t where we thought our family should start. “I think I found the perfect house for us it is in Queens:  six bedrooms, five bathrooms, indoor pool, nursery, gym, library, basketball court and it’s only $14 million” I said when she wobbled in. She was now 6 months and it was showing. “Just $14 million” she said sarcastically. “Trey I think we should start low first” she said looking over my shoulder at the picture of the house. “It’s nice” she said “But…” I said waiting for her. “But can we afford it” she asked. “It doesn’t matter I will make it happen” I told her pulling her in my lap. She continued to look at the picture “Think about it okay” I said kissing her cheek.  She nodded then got off of me wobbling into the kitchen “I’m hungry are you?” she asked me. “Nah” I said. “Okay” she said opening the fridge. She rumbled around in there “Babe…” I said “Huh…” she said peeking her head to the doorway. “What are you doing?” I asked chuckling. She wobbled out and sat beside me. “You want some” she asked me. I looked over to see what she had it was apples with ketchup. “No thanks” I said. I was use to the weird cravings by now. I watched as she ate I grinned to myself. After she finished eating she laid in my lap. “Trey…” she said looking in my face. “Yes” I said pushing back her hair out of her face.  “I love you” she said. “I love you too” I said. I reached down and kissed her softly on her lips. I pecked her lips again before ending the kiss. I checked my watch it was 4 and I had to be at the studio at 5. She saw me “What time do you have to leave?” she asked trying to get up but her belly stopped her. I helped her get up “Umm at 5… you coming right?” I asked her. “Yeah” she said. “Let me get your jacket” I said getting up going to the closet. I slipped her arms through the jacket and zipped it up. I did the same for me and grabbed the keys. “What do you want to ride in?” I asked. She grabbed the keys from me and said “We’re taking the Phantom and you’re riding” she stated then wobbled out the front door. I smiled and locked the door behind me………