Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Lyric

I was carried into the house “Trey why is the room spinning” I said putting my hands to the temples of my head. “Maybe because you had too much to drink” he answered with a grin. He placed me on the bed then bought me something to drink. I sipped the water down “Thanks” I said to him. “No problem” he said quietly. I don’t know if it was the liquor that made me kiss Trey or the fact that Nelly was there or maybe because I truly have feelings for him. I had this sudden urge, an impulse to do it. And I’m glad I did cause it was ah-mazing. I never had that feeling with Nelly it felt like what real love should feel like. “Do you need anything else?” he asked bringing me back to reality. “Umm no thanks” I said feeling awkward because of the kiss we just shared. I could tell he was too but I just had to say something about it “Umm about that kiss” I started “What about it? You just did it because of Nelly was there. I understand why” he answered. I shook my head then said “No I didn’t do it because of that reason” I said “Okay then because you were drunk” he stated “No not that reason either. I did it because I wanted to. It just felt right at the moment. I wouldn’t say the most romantic timing but it did feel right” I said “Lyric you don’t know what you’re saying. You are drunk baby girl” he said teasing me. I shook my head again saying no. “You did it knowing I wouldn’t mind and knowing that it would hurt Nelly” he stated. “You got it all wrong Trey” He was quiet waiting for what I had to say. “I love you Trey. More than you can even imagine. Maybe the alcohol just encourage me to do something I wanted to do but was just too scared to do it ” He didn’t believe me so I kissed him again pulling his chin to me. “Stop…Lyric…I just can’t do this. When you are drunk” he said pushing me away. “So you saying that you don’t want me” I said. “Nah I’m not saying that because I want you but…” he said before I cut him off. “But what Trey, I want you and you want me. So what are you waiting for?” I asked stepping up to him. His eyes lit up then he said “Are you serious?” “Yeah I am, I want you Trey” I said.  He hesitated at first but then leaned in towards me and kissed me. He pulled me onto him so I could sit in his lap. My legs on both sides of him, his hands caressing my back. My arms around his neck. Kissing me rougher and rougher, our breaths getting deeper and harder. His warm tongue slipped between my lips and rubbed against mine. My hands ran through his clean-cut hair. I bit on his lip. He pulled away from me slowly letting his bottom lip pop back up. We kissed over and over again. He sighed as my cold lips kissed his neck. My tongue licking, my teeth skimming on his hot neck. I sucked on his neck slowly, Trey's hands dug softly into my back. His head leaned back as he moaned silently."Oh baby." He moaned again. My lips found their way back to his. He laid on his back, I propped on top of him as he pulled off his shirt over his head. I kissed him softly. He smiled as I pulled away from him. I grinded against his pelvis. He bit his bottom lip hard and let out a loud sigh. He threw me down and climbed on top of me. Kissing down my body, his hands roaming from my breasts to my legs and up my black mini dress. He went down slowly, pulling my dress up, sucking on my stomach playing with the lace on my panties. His cold hands making me get goosebumps all over. He started sucking on my hip. I moaned softly. He looked up at me and winked. I chuckled before he slid my panties all of the way down. Trey moaned looking down at what he had just revealed. His finger ran against it before he found the target and stuck it inside. Pushing it in and pulling it out. I sighed, my hands curling around the headboard of the bed. His finger curved inside me, making a short sharp pain run through me."Trey," I moaned. He let his finger run against my "lips", basting it first before he got a taste. Pulling my leg over him so he was in between, his hands pulled apart the lips before he started licking and sucking on my clit. My sighs got heavier as he continued on. My legs shaking, he stopped and pulled my underwear back up. He lay down beside me. I turned my head to him and smiled. He rubbed my cheeks then kissed my nose. My eyes fluttered at him looking at his perfect body I mean every inch of his body were just perfect. “Eyes up here sweetheart” he smirked. I laughed loudly causing him to laugh to. I thought to myself “How could he be joking after what we just did” but that’s the kind of relationship me and Trey had, have. I don’t know where this is going to take us but I’m ready for anything.