Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Lyric (Continuation)

The Next Morning…..

"Babe Babe...” I woke up to someone rubbing my cheek. My eyes opened slowly to find Trey's face staring into mine."Hmmm?" I moaned."Good morning babe. I'm gonna get some breakfast iight?" He said pushing my hair back. I breathed in deep, and sat up in my bed, thinking about what we did last night. "Umm...I'll go with you. Did you take a shower already?" I stretched, groaning as my back cracked back into place."Nah, I was about to...you wanna take it with me?" I looked over at him through my swollen eyes. He leaned in to kiss me. Trey pulled me up to stand up on the bed. He slipped the nightgown off me. It fell to my ankles, as he bit his lip once more. His fingers curled around my panties and pulled them down letting them fall on my dress."Trey," I whined. He winked again. I cover my naked area as he pulled me closer to kissed it. He moaned before me looked up at me and his hands slid up my back to unhook my bra. He pulled me into him and up off the bed. My legs wrapped around his waist. My arms around his neck. My breasts pushed up against his chest. He opened the door in my room that led to the bathroom. He didn't let me go, kissing my shoulder blade and alongside my neck. He placed me inside the shower before he got inside. Taking off his boxer briefs to unleash what he had inside. Damn! His six-pack abs leading to his deep-cut sex-lines which led to his goods standing right in front of me.  He turned on the steaming water that felt good against my body. The shower making water drops down his body. He pushed me up against the black tiles of my shower wall. His hands placed against my waist, kissing me over and over again. I felt his “friend” get hard in an instant. We continued to kiss each other under the hot water. Not even attempting to get clean at all. If anything getting dirty all over again I chuckled. "Maybe we should actually take a shower now."We finished our shower, brushed our teeth at the sink and then got dressed. "Baby?" I heard him from behind. I took the black leather jacket of the hook of the wall in my closet. I turned around to face him while I slipped it on."I just got a call from JD, the studio's open for me to record…" He walked up to me and kissed my forehead softly. "And you're telling me this whyyy?" I asked smiling."Would you mind coming with me Baby?"  I looked at him through my eyelashes “I’m like your inspiration or something?” I asked jokingly “Yeah you’re. I need you” he said seriously. “That’s a good answer Mr. Neverson” I said kissing him softly.

Trey

We sat down in the back of the SUV behind my bodyguard, Rocko was driving. I laid my head down in Lyric’s lap and snuggled in between her legs. I looked up at her and blew a kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist to pull myself closer to her. She caressed my face. I closed my eyes, licked the bottom of my lip and sighed. I turned around my seat and dug my face into her skirt of her mini dress. I slowly pushed up her dress. Kissing along her legs from her knees up. My teeth skimming over the exposed flesh.  My finger tugged at the waistband of her underwear as I bit down on my lip. I stopped when she smacked me on the head. I sat up quickly when Rocko looked back to see what was going on. I rubbed the back of my head and sucked my teeth. She got close to me and kissed my ear. “Don’t play with me, Trey…” she whispered. “I know you like it” I smirked biting my bottom lip. I arched my eyebrows like I know wassup.

Later on….

When we finally got there I opened the door, stepping out reaching out for Lyric’s hand. She placed her hand in mines as we walked hand-in-hand into the building. I opened the door for us letting her in first I watched the reactions of the guys. I stunned to see my friend Chris there “Baby girl Lyric” he said before noticing how close we’re. Then it hit him “Aww…ya hooked up finally” he laughed. We both grinned as I pulled out a chair to sit down in. She looked around noticing that I got the last one. “Um…is there anymore chairs?” she asked. “Yeah its one in dere” JD said coming out of nowhere, pointing to the recording room. She looked at him confused then he said “Trey didn’t tell you, that you would be the one singing today”. I glanced over at the window looking outside because I knew she was staring at me with daggers. “Nope he seemed to have left out that part” she said flicking me with her finger. “I knew if I told you, you would make some kind of excuse not to come. So I had to do this.”  “Come on Lyric” Chris plead “I never heard you sing before” “Let’s go” JD said making a beat “Do you have a song you can think of off the top of your head” he asked her. “Um yeah, it’s kind of old I wrote it about 5 months ago” she said. She walked into the recording room while JD found a good beat for her song………She started to sing…..

Scared of Lonely-Beyonce

I'm in this fight and I'm swinging and my arms are getting tired
I'm trying to beat this emptiness but I'm running out of time
I'm sinking in the sand and I can't barely stand
I'm lost in this dream, I need you to hold me
I'm scared of lonely

I try to be patient but I'm hurting deep inside
And I can't keep waiting, I need comfort late at night
And I can't find my way, won't you lead me home?
'Cause I'm lost in this dream, I need you to hold me

I'm scared of lonely
And I'm scared of being the only shadow I see along a wall
And I'm scared of the only heart beat I hear beating is my own
And I'm scared of being alone, I can't seem to breathe
When I am lost in this dream, I need you to hold me
I'm scared of lonely, I'm scared of lonely

I cry at night 'cause my baby's too far to be by my side
To wipe away these tears of mine so I hold my pillow tight
To imagine you I'll stretch your hand looking for mine
'Cause I'm lost in this dream, I need you to hold me

I'm scared of lonely
And I'm scared of being the only shadow I see along a wall
And I'm scared of the only heart beat I hear beating is my own
I'm scared of being alone, I can't seem to breathe
When I am lost in this dream, I need you to hold me

I need your strength when nobody is around
'Cause I'm tired of this emptiness
I think I'm drowning, I can't be lonely
And I'm lost in this dream, I need you to hold me

I'm scared of lonely
And I'm scared of being the only shadow I see along a wall
And I'm scared of the only heart beat I hear beating is my own
And I'm scared of being alone, I can't seem to breathe
When I am lost in this dream, I need you to hold me

I'm scared of lonely
And I'm scared of be the only shadow I see along a wall
And I'm scared of the only heart beat I hear beating is my own
And I'm scared of being alone, I can't seem to breathe
When I am lost in this dream, I need you to hold me
I'm scared of lonely, I'm scared of lonely

After she finished…..

“Whoa I didn’t know you could blow like that” Chris said amazed. She smiled then her eyes met mines but soon left as fast as they came.  When she looked at me she had tears in her eyes. What was wrong with her? I wondered to myself. I grabbed her arm and lead her into the hallway “What’s wrong?” I asked her. “Nothing…nothing Trey” “I know you too well Lyly. Tell me the truth” I said “It’s really nothing, now I have to go back to hear the replay.” She kissed my cheek and walked back inside. I went back inside too “What’s wrong with Lyric” Chris asked “I don’t know man” I said rubbing my hand on my chin.