Chapter 5

Chapter 5        

A week later....

Nelly

"Mr. Hayes you have mail" my bodyguard said to me. "Okay" I said taking my mail from him. I looked at the letter that was in my hands. It was from Lyric. I hurried and opened it and when I read it and it broke me to pieces....

To Nelly

Its been a week since we last seen each other and to tell you the truth I dont miss you. I finally realized  the reason why I stayed in this relationship so long. It wasnt because of you. It was because I didnt want to be alone. Sounds bad. I just dont care anymore. I wasted alot of years dealing with your bull. But Im not going to waste them anymore. I dont want to be loved by you cause your love hurts. I wrote this letter for me because Im closing this chapter about you and starting a new one for me. My mom used to tell me never say goodbye to someone unless your never going to see them again.And I never used this word before but now I cant wait tell you. Goodbye Nelly.

                                                                                                      Sincerely,

                                                                                                                    Lyric Williams

I put the letter down I turned my head up to the ceiling and said to myself “What have I done?”