Chapter 19

Really not sure how I feel about this chapter you guys let me know by commenting and voting. If you have any ideas about the story let me know. Thanks for reading.

================================================================================

Chapter 19

Trey

A knock at my door signaling it was confrontation time. I opened the door “Hey Trey” Lauren said kissing my cheek, walking inside. “Umm come in” I said closing door. “Wow” she said looking around the room “This is nice” she said referring to my house. “We need to talk” I said sitting down on the couch she followed me and sat down beside me.  “What’s up” she said “It’s about Lyric” “What about her?” she said looking at me with disgust. “Why did she leave” I asked “Why are you asking me? I don’t even know that girl like that” she said. I pulled out the note from my pocket and handed it to her. She silently read it to herself “Maybe it was for the best then. You deserve much better than that” she said putting the note on the table. “What did you say to her” I asked raising my voice slightly. She was pissing me off, Lauren loved to play games but right now wasn’t the time for one. “She doesn’t deserve you Trey” she said seductively. “What did you say” I asked again “I only told the truth that you wanted to be with me and that your career would suffer if she would continue to be with you. I think this girl made a smart decision by leaving” she said smiling. “I love Lyric, Lauren” I said to her. “Well she doesn’t love you if she did she would be here” she said smiling facing me. “Listen Lauren I don’t know what to tell you. I love her and I’m getting her back” I said to her. “But Trey” she said coming on to me.  “I think you need to leave.” I said pulling her off of me. “Trey, I love you” she said. I called out for Rocko to escort her out. “Trey, Trey” she called out as she was being escorted out. “Stay away from me and my girl. The friendship we had is dead now. So get rid of all those little thoughts you have in your head about me and you ever getting together because it’s not happening” I said before closing the door in her face. I went into my room which was still a mess I haven’t been able to sleep in our room since she left. I knelt down and picked up the pieces of the lamp carefully and threw them in the trash. I scooped up the letters that were on the floor. I scan through them mostly bills but one didn’t have an address or name on it. I turned it over just as my phone rang I grabbed it with my free hand and answered it “Wassup Trey” JD said. “Ughh nothing man” I said putting my phone between my shoulder and my ear. As I ripped open it, “Have you heard anything from Lyric” he asked. “No not yet” I said as I looked into the envelope. JD was still talking while I pulled out what seemed like ultrasound pictures. “Trey Trey” JD called to me. I was in disbelief. “Lyric” I said softly as I held onto the pictures. “Lyric? Is she there? Trey?” JD asked still on the phone. I thought back to all those times she tried to tell me something and I just putting it off. “Hello” he said loudly. “Sorry man, can I call you back later” I said. “Yeah sure” he said. I hung up the phone, the pictures now on the bed next to me. I lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I picked up the picture again, “Damn where are you Lyric” I thought.

3 Days Later

Lyric

I have been at my mom’s for 3 days now. I sat down on the couch in the front room with my sister while my mom was in the kitchen. Celeste turned on the tv. and flipped it to 106&Park. We watched music videos of the hottest singers and rappers. “So ladies I know ya all are waiting to see Trey Songz new music video cause I know I’m” Rocsi said “So let’s give it to ya. Here it goes Trey Songz new music video “Can’t Be Friends” Check it out” Terrence J. said. “Did they say Trey was on tv” my mom said sitting down in a chair. I started getting nervous Celeste looked over at me. “Do you and him still talk” my mom asked looking at me intently. “No we don’t” I lied. “Why is that?” she asked like she was waiting for me to say something I wasn’t. I opened my mouth to say something but luckily Celeste answered for me “Mom didn’t you want to see this” she said referring to the video. My mom turned her glance from me and back to Trey.

"Can't Be Friends"

Look? what this girl don' did to me
She dun cut me off from a good good love.

She told me that those days were gone (gone, gone)
Now I'm sitting here going half crazy

Cuz I know she still thinks about me too
And there ain't no way in hell, that I can be just friends with you (you, you)

And I wish we never did it
And I wish we never loved it
And I wish I never felt so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends.

The way it felt, no faking it
Maybe we were moving just a little too fast.

But what we've done we can’t take it back (back, back)
Now I'm sitting here half way crazy

Cuz I know she still thinks about me too
And there ain't no way in hell, that I can be just friends with you (you, you)

And I wish we never did it
And I wish we never loved it
And I wish I never felt so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends.

And all I can say is
La la la la la la la la laaaaa
La la la la la la la la la, la la laowwww
La la la la la la laaaa, heeeey

Ain't no tellin what we could have been,
Ain't no telling what we could've been, oooh
And if I knew it would end like this,
I never would have kissed ya, cuz I fell in love with ya,
We never would've kicked it, cuz now everything's different
I lost my only lover and my friend that's why I wished we never did it
(ouu layyy)

And I wish we never loved it (I wish we never loved it!)
And I wish I never felt so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends.

La la la la la la la la laaaaa

“Okay okay I like that and doesn’t he look great ladies” Rocsi said “Whoa” they screamed and yelled. “Here goes the man right now. Trey Songz. Give it up for him” Terrence J. said. I looked at him; he seemed very tired like he hasn’t slept in days. “Hey Trey” Rocsi said giving him a hug. “Hi ya doin” he asked. “I’m fine” Rocsi said. “What’s up” Terrence J asked. “Nothing man” he said shaking his hand.”So Trey tells us about this song. Where did you come up with it? ” Rocsi asked “Um to tell ya the truth I have gone through this. This girl that I loved, still love to this day told me that we should just be friends. It hurts but I know it was or is a reason for it.” He stated playing with his chain. I watched him and went into a flashback.

Flashback

“Here” I said happily giving Trey a box. “What is it?” he asked with a charming smile. “Open it and you will find out” I said sitting next to him. He grinned at me and opened the box. “Wow Lyric” he said pulling out a gold chain with a big gold music note on it. “Thanks baby” he said “There is an inscription on the back” I said glancing at him. He flipped it to the other side and read it aloud “You can’t have a “song” without your “lyric”” “I got us matching ones. So whenever we are apart it wouldn’t really feel like it along as we got these to remind us” I said. I smiled at him and while he put it on his neck. “I love you Lyric” “I love you too Trey”

End of Flashback

I stared into the tv for some time, pulling on my chain “Lyric” Celeste said “Huh” I snapped out of my daydream. “I said come and eat” my mom said. I went into the kitchen and smelled something that made me sick to my stomach. I tried holding back the feeling of throwing up but it had me under its control. I walked swiftly to the bathroom “Lyric what’s wrong” my mom asked behind me. I pulled up the toilet seat with tissue and released it all. My mom came over to me then asked, “Are you okay?” I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She stared at me then she asked “Lyric are you pregnant” I shook my head yes. I continued to cry shaking from the embarrassment that she had to find out this way. She wrapped her arms around me shockingly and rocked me back and forth. “It’s gonna be okay baby” she told me. I stared at my mom cautiously why she was being this understanding I thought to myself.