Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Tyga

I walked over to where Lyric and Trey were dancing “Hey man” I said trying to not hit him for the way he was holding and looking at my girl. “Oh hey” he said letting go of her. She looked me with a soft smile “You ready to go” I asked her. “Umm yeah” she stuttered a little bit while looking at me then back at Trey. She grabbed my hand then said “Bye Trey” as we started leaving the club.

Trey

I watched as he took her away, he was angry I could tell. He should be he just realized that his girl is still in love with me by the way she acted when we stopped dancing. I stood there as they made their way to the door she turned around wondering I guess if I was still there. When she saw that I was she grinned then walked out not before Tyga gave me a look so mean. I just smiled at him which made him even madder I think. Chris came over to me “I saw that” he said with a smirk. “Saw what?” I asked with a smile. “You and Lyric dancing and almost kissing, you should heard how mad Tyga was, you better watch your back” he laughed. “I’m not even worried about him, he better worry about his girl because she won’t be his for long” I said grabbing my jacket and walking out.

Lyric

I don’t know what happened with me and Trey but it really upset Tyga. He didn’t even look my way not once as he drove me to my house. I asked him if he wanted to come inside but he said he had to work in the studio in the morning that it would be better if he just stayed there tonight. I faked a smile then kissed his lips but he didn’t even try to kiss me back. I opened the car door closing in it and before I could even tell him goodnight he backed out of my driveway and disappeared into the bitter night. He didn’t wait to make sure I was inside, no love you, no I will call you later, no nothing. I reached inside my purse and pulled out my keys then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a tall dark figure. I jumped then I saw who it was and caught my breath. “Rome” I said. “Hey big sis, did I scare you” he said with a smile. “Hell yes, don’t you do that shit no more. You better be glad I didn’t use that pepper spray you gave me” I said opening the door. He laughed then walked in behind me “So how you been Ric” he said calling by nickname he gave me when we were little that I still hate to this day. “I’m okay. Why are you here Percy” I said. “Damn don’t call me that” he said sitting down on the couch. “That’s your name Percy Romeo Williams” I teased. “What are you doing here Rome” I said seriously. “I got into a little bit of trouble down in Cali, so I thought it would be better if I just got away from it for a couple of days, weeks or maybe months” he trailed off. “Months….what happened?” I asked hitting him on the arm. “Ouch that’s my shooting arm…or was my shooting arm. I’m suspended from playing ball at school” “What” I screamed I jumped up from the couch. “Yeah I did something real stupid and now they say I won’t be able to play” “What did you do Rome” I asked. “I got caught with some drugs” he said lowering his eyes not wanting to look at me. “Drugs!” I exclaimed I was pacing around the room. “You know how I feel about drugs Rome” I said at him. “I know I’m sorry but I didn’t use them” “You’re sorry huh. You know how hard momma had to work for all of us and for you to get you into that college you trying to throw away all her hard earned dollars on some drugs” I yelled. He kept his head down “I’m sorry for letting you down Lyric” “Don’t be sorry for me. I still love you okay” I said pulling his head so he could look at me. “I know I love you too” he said standing up to hug me. I let go then said “But what are you going to do” “I don’t know I’m still trying to figure it out” he said. “You can stay here as long as you need okay” I said. “Thanks sis” he said. “Where is your stuff?” I said. “Umm outside in the bushes” he said with a smile. I laughed then said “Let’s go get your stuff then I will show you to your room” we walked outside then he looked at me. “Where did you just come from?” he asked. “Umm a club called The Lounge me and Trey just won best R&B duet so we went out to celebrate” I stated, thinking about it. “So you and Trey are back together” he asked. “No I’m with Michael” I said sadly remembering how things were just awhile ago. “I saw what happened” he said. “You did” I said walking back inside carrying some of his things while he got the rest. “Yeah ya’ll, got into a fight or something that’s why he drove off” he asked. I explained what happened at the club. “I see why he is mad, you almost kissed your ex” “No I did not I have control over me” I said. “Hypothetically speaking, what if nobody else was there it’s was just you and him would you have kissed him” he asked. “What kind of question is that?” I asked back. “Just answer it, yes or no” he said. “….No” I said slowly. “It seems like you hesitated” he said looking at me. “No I mean no there was no hesitation I love Michael okay” I said to myself more than to him. “Yeah sure” he said in disbelief. “Why you say that?” I asked. “You know that I know that you love Trey so why you trying to play” he said. “You don’t know anything about who I love” I said dropping his things on the floor. “Lyric” he said. “Rome” I said back. “Nevermind because I know you won’t listen just so damn stubborn” Rome said. “Shut up” I said smiling and playfully hitting him. I walked into the kitchen, he followed me “So where is my niece?” he asked. “At Ms. April house” I said putting up a few dishes from dishwasher. “You need some help cleaning up” he asked. “Nah I can handle it” I said. “Okay well I’m going to bed night sis” he went up stairs. “Good night Rome” I called after him. I made sure all the doors were locked then I went upstairs. I walked into my room and stumbled onto the mess of clothes scattered all over the floor. I picked them all up placed them in my closet, then I got dressed for bed.