2

Michael entered the classroom and Luke smiled to himself, making his partner jeer at him because he thought his smile was the reaction of seeing Pauly's baby blue thong.

Michael sat down in the seat behind Luke and took out his pencil and went to write in his book, but found something else on the desk before him.

A mixtape with the label ' SONGS FOR MY CRUSH ' written in red with little stars surrounding it.

Luke had written it steadily with his left hand so it would go unnoticed that it was his handwriting.

Michael looked around in utter confusion before sliding the disc into his bag and finding his maths book beneath his desk.

Michael felt on edge, someone had took him in and decided to love him, which he tried to resist heavily.

Luke had put together his favourite songs about love, by his favourite bands on his favourite albums.

He had even forced himself to put a few Garbage songs on, ignoring his hatred for them for love.

Home time rolled around and Michael got in his average car and drove home and Luke walked in the rain, nodding his head to his music.

Michael got in his room and put the cd in his stereo and turned the volume up.

The first song to come on was Babies by Pulp and Michael chuckled upon hearing one of his favourite song.

He needed to find this person, the person with a good music taste and good at being a mystery to him.

The next song was Animal Nitrate by Suede and Michael recognised the song from one of his favourite movies.

He heard his front door open and the sounds of his siblings squealing and he sighed, going downstairs and missing the audio message that Luke had taped on.