33

Michael squealed from the adjustable, leather black seat in the tattoo and piercings parlour, hidden away in a alleyway in the town centre.

"Stop screaming!" Rose grumbles and Michael's mouth snaps shut. Rose was a tough girl with tattoos running up her limbs and a few piercings latched onto her face and short curly pink hair.

"Why'd you cut your hair, Rose?" Luke asks her and she runs her hair through her ear length hair.n"Felt like it, long hair got annoying."

She tells Luke and Luke nods."You out yet?" She asks and Luke bites his lip, scrunching his eyebrows. "I am to Michael and you."

He tells her and she nods, leaning down on the seat to look into Michael's eyes as she dabs his eyebrow gently. "Are you gay too?"

She asks him and Michael goes red and nods. "Ooo, have you two done it yet?" She laughs and Luke laughs nervously.

"Last night, but we were both drunk." He tells her and she squeals. "You naughty buggers!" She laughs and Luke sniggers. "So how's Greg?"

Luke asks her and she pats her stomach with a proud smile. "Eager for the kid." She tells him and Luke smiles. "Who's Greg?"

Michael asks curiously and Rose smiles happily. "My fiancee, slash baby daddy, and owner of the parlour." She informs him and Michael nods.

"How was gay sex?" Rose asks them and Luke shrugs. "All I know that is my arse feels like hell." Luke groans as Michael sits up with a bar in his eyebrow and dried blood on his eyelid.

"Stop talking about your arse, you're making me horny." Michael sighs and Rose hands him a spray bottle of disinfectant and a few wipes. "Thanks."

Michael grins at her and gets out the seat. "Come back if you want a tattoo or something!" She tells them and they wave at her, walking out.