30

"I wish my leg worked." Luke whispered when Michael pointed out a shooting star dashing across the sky. "Stop being so depressive about your leg."

Michael chuckles, bumping his hip against Luke's. "Luke, I have a question." Michael whispers and Luke nods, turning to him. "What is it?"

Luke hums, the stars in the sky reflecting onto his pupils and giving them small shimmers. Michael gulps, unable to look into the beauty of Luke's blue eyes.

"Why were you walking across the rooftops?" Michael asks him and Luke lets out a nervous laugh. "Does it even matter? At least I have my health."

Luke stalls and Michael nods, looking back at the sky. They stare into the endless abyss together, Luke's head on Michael's shoulder.

"I was lonely, and my mum had been getting me down all day." Luke confesses and Michael looks over at him.

"Next time you feel lonely, save yourself a month of whining and go out the front door, or call me and I will come to yours."

Michael suggests and Luke smiles. "Yeah, I will." He whispers and looks at Michael, "Wanna play house?"

He asks with a grin and Michael sighs, nodding and Luke shoots up. "I'll be the mum." Luke tells him and Michael nods. "I'll be the dad, I guess."

He says, giving Luke his crutches. "Oh Michael, I have to go out to my job! Look after the children, would you?"

Luke says in a stiff voice, trying to sound feminine and Michael laughs. "Okay, sweetie." He says sarcastically and kisses Luke's cheek. "Your skin's really soft."

Michael hums happily, kissing it again, and again, before he hovers over to his lips and puts his hands on Luke's waist.

"Are you okay with this?" He whispers and Luke smiles. "Yes."