15

"Why are you friends with them? They're disgusting!" Michael hisses angrily at Luke and Luke sighs. "I didn't know they were like that, Michael."

Luke tells him and Michael stands up. "Are you gonna stay friends with them? After they used that fucking language towards gay people?"

He asks frustratedly and Luke shakes his head. "I won't if I can." He tells him, looking down his gameboy.

Michael kicks it out his hand and Luke looks up with a glare. "Are you serious right now?" He yells and Luke nods.

"I have a fucking reputation, Michael! I can't go from being popular to being unpopular suddenly!" Luke tells him and Michael scoffs.

"I thought we were friends, Luke, best friends in fact, but you are willing to give me up for pussy?" Michael starts tearing up and Luke softens at the sight.

"Michael, it's not like that." Luke whispers as Michael wipes his eyes, trying to stop crying as to not show weakness. "What's it like then, Luke?"

Michael questions and Luke stands up, glaring at him. "If I'm not friends with them, I end up like you." Luke shouts and instantly regrets what he said as he sees Michael crumple.

"Fuck you, Luke! I chose to be like this! Know why I didn't make friends?" Michael asks and Luke shakes his head, feeling goosebumps rising.

"So this shit wouldn't happen! So an asshole like you wouldn't open me up and find my secrets!" Michael confesses, tears running down his cheeks gradually and Luke bites his lip.

"I-I'm sorry, Michael..." Luke says quietly and Michael shakes his head. "Go home, Luke, go fucking home, back to your perfect life where you have no secrets, no me to mess everything up for your social life."

He urges and Luke sighs, leaving Michael's house.