7

"Hey Michael." Luke smiles, walking in the otherwise empty room. "Oh, hey Luke." Michael smiled and Luke sat down beside him. "Yesterday was pretty fun."

Luke grinned and Michael smiled. "Yeah, it was, are you sure you're okay?" Michael asks and Luke nods. "I just got a little graze on my hand."

Luke shows him the plaster on his palm. "Nice Tamagotchi print." Michael sniggers, and Luke smirks. "My cousins brought them over, this is discrimination."

Luke jokes and Michael smiles and they hear the door opening. Abbie and John walk in, the quiet, sporty couple that everyone wanted to be paired with for sports activities.

"Oh, hey Abbie, hey John." Luke waves and they nod back, sitting down together and talking quietly while holding hands. "Ah, I wish I had a boyfr- I mean, girlfriend."

Luke goes red and Michael looks at him. He gives him a small stare before leaning against the desk. "You know what's a great film?"

He hums and Luke shakes his head. "Jurassic Park." Michael tells him and Luke raises an eyebrow. "What's that? It sounds like a shitty Disney film."

Luke says in disgust and Michael's eyes widen. "No way! It's the best film ever!" He says excitedly and Luke bites his lip. "Explain it then, mr Best Film Ever." Luke teases.

"I will, sir Cinema Hater." Michael nods, taking a deep breath.

"So they recreate dinosaurs with science and put them in this nature park thing where they're fine but one of the workers decides to be a dick and shuts down all systems so they have to handle dinosaurs and it's so so good and I love it."

Michael explains and Luke nods. "Can I borrow it tonight?"