18

"Stop ripping the wheat! We need that for bread!" Luke yells and Michael looks him straight in the eye and roughly pulls a handful of stalks out the ground, making Luke squeal and try to plant it back.

"Hey look, clear patch!" Michael points, grabbing Luke's wrist and pulling him through the grass. "I can't run this fast!"

Luke yells, stumbling through the grass and Michael groans, kneeling down slightly. Luke jumps on his back and Michael grabs his legs and starts running again before he lets him down in the patch clear of grass and wheat.

"L-Luke, dance with moi." Michael giggles, holding Luke's hand and twirling him around. "You've had too much to drink."

Luke laughs, trying to sound sober but he was actually a lot drunker than Michael, Michael was a complete lightweight. "I'm not drunk!"

He sniggers, holding Luke against him and swaying softly. "Let's just stargaze." Luke orders and Michael nods, dropping to the ground dramatically and looking up at the black sky with white dots scattered across it.

"It's so so pretty." He smiles as Luke gently lays down and rests his head on Michael's shoulder. "Yeah, it is." Luke whispers and Michael rubs his cheek on Luke's forehead.

"Okay, Luke, hear me out, what if, right now, we kissed?" Michael hums and Luke looks up at him.n"I mean, do you want to?" Luke asks and Michael bites his lip.

"Yeah, I do, and you and your heterosexuality won't remember anything." Michael tells him and Luke nods. "We can kiss then."

Luke tells him and they tilt their heads and their eyes flutter to a close before their lips join, slowly moving against each other.

"What if me and heterosexuality want to remember this?" Luke whispers before kissing him again.