31

Luke wakes up in his bed, as always, and he sits up and yawns. The lack of sweatpants caught on his hips confuses him but he ignores it, standing up and groaning from pain.

A sharp agony in his ass makes him fall over again and he hobbles up, grabbing his crutches for support.

He turns around to grab some boxers but is greeted by a face, Michael's peaceful face as he sleeps, entwined in Luke's sheets.

It doesn't take long for Luke to notice he's nude too, and a small box of condoms is on Luke's shelf.

He shakes Michael's shoulder and awakes him, making him grumble and graze his fingertips against Luke's forehead. "What do you want?"

He groans, opening his eyes slowly and seeing Luke. "Did we have sex last night?" Luke whispers and Michael wakes up properly, his eyes widening and he sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"Fuck, what?" He curses as Luke pulls his black boxers up his legs. "I was naked, and you are too, and the condoms... Where's the used one?"

Luke says slowly and he snaps the waistband of his boxers against his hips and squirms at the rubbery feeling, pulling out a used condom. "Ew."

He hisses, tying it up and throwing it in the small bin next to the door and Michael sighs. "I think we did have sex."

He tells him and Luke nods. "No shit, Sherlock! My ass hurts like hell!" Luke whines and Michael smirks. "That means I was good, mate, hey, is your mum home?"

He asks quietly and Luke shakes his head, "She's gone to work." He tells him and Michael nods, getting out the bed and pulling on some underpants in Luke's drawer.

"I'm gonna have a shower." He tells Luke, squeezing his bum as he walks past and making Luke squeal, batting his arm.