47

Luke's body went slightly up and down as Michael breathed heavily, both their eyes shut as they slumbered.

They had fell asleep in Luke's bed after Luke had drunk two more beers and vomited in his bin before passing out on a sleeping Michael who had fallen asleep after a period of Luke searching his room for cigarettes.

He had only found soggy ones that had rotted from water damage and Luke had ranted to himself, tearing them up.

Luke's eyes fluttered open, greeted by his white curtains flapping and a foggy, rainy day and he yawns, sitting up.

He looked back at the seemingly uncomfortable bed to see Michael underneath him and his eyes widen and he jumps off the bed, pulling on a dark blue shirt and stepping against a wall.

Michael woke up seconds after, the loss of heat waking him up and he rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked over.

"Why are you in my room?" He whispers and Michael sits up quickly. "Um, you got me in here last night when you were drunk."

Michael explains and Luke's eyes widen. "We didn't do anything, right?" He whispers and Michael grits his teeth awkwardly. "You gave me a blowjob."

He answers and Luke groans, thumping the back of his head against the wall. "Can you just get out my house?" He whines and Michael shakes his head.

"When you were drunk you told me to talk to you about stuff when you're sober." Michael informs him and Luke laughs, but not a happy laugh.

"Drunk me says a lot of things, and I need you to listen to sober me now." Luke tells him and he walks over and grabs Michael's shoulders and looks into his eyes.

"And sober me says, get the fuck out of my life." He whispers to him with an angry expression.