epilouge

"Lets get out of here." Luke whispers in Michael's ear and Michael looks over at him in confusion. "Luke, this is literally our wedding."

He speaks quietly and Luke rolls his eyes. "I'm hungry and people are dancing, let's go get some pizza." Luke hums and looks up at Michael. "please, Mike?"

He pleads and Michael sighs. "How are we gonna get out?" Michael asks him and Luke stands up and holds his hand, pulling him up by it.

"Come with me." Luke requests and walks through a dark corridor, leaving the main chapel and he clicks on a light and goes through a door.

Michael reluctantly follows him into a dingy bathroom, it illuminates with their presence. "God you're so beautiful."

Michael sighs as Luke faces him with a look of excitement. Luke giggles and pushes his husband's chest with a smirk before running to the wide window. "Give me a leg up."

He orders and Michael walks over, kneels and puts his hands before him. Luke steps on his hands and crawls out the window to the other side.

"How am i supposed to get out?" Michael questions loudly and Luke frowns. "Um, step on a sink and jump out?"

He attempts to bring an answer to the problem and Michael nods, lifting himself onto a sink. With a deep breath, he climbs to the window and scoots out, joining Luke.

"You made it! Let's go get some pizza." Luke cheers and Michael grins goofily, grabbing Luke's hand and they walk down the street together. "Look, there it is."

A hand points in the direction of a lightened orange store. The two wander in and go to the counter, "Please can i have two cheese pizzas."

Michael requests and digs in his pocket, discovering the haunting emptiness inside. "Have you got any money?"

He questions and Luke's eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Shit, um..." Luke turns to the man who owns the shop and grins.

"Guess what? We just got married like five minutes ago!" He exclaims and the man smiles at them and hands them the pizza. "On the house, husbands."

The man grins with his wonky teeth and they grin at him before walking to a booth. "I love you so much." Michael chuckles and Luke smiles.

"Love you too, mikey." He chirps and messes up Michael's hair.