50

Michael and Luke were finally united. That's all that really mattered, the countless glares from Calum and Ashton and a hoard of girls or Rose and Greg's teasing could not separate the two.

It had taken a few weeks for them to fix all the cracks from their break, some cracks were left though, the cracks that equalised their emotions towards each other.

All relationships need a few cracks to be perfect. Luke had stayed in the school's sixth form, going on to study social studies.

Michael had gone to college, renting a small but simple apartment beside the building that Luke slept in every Friday and Saturday and spent most of his days in.

It was finally the day of Rose and Greg's wedding and Rose and Greg weren't able to choose between them so Luke and Michael stood together as best men, poking each other while waiting for Rose.

They heard the church doors open and everyone looked at the door, seeing Rose standing in her long white dress with a large bouquet of lilies, her arm looped through her dad's, who was grinning.

Luke's hand flailed against Michael as he bit his lip to stop cooing as Rose walked up the aisle and connected hands with Greg, her little sisters showering the aisle in petals.

As they said their vows, Luke started sniffling and Rose smirked at him. "We could do this some day." Luke hisses emotionally and Michael smiles, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"But we're not together?" He whispers and Luke blinks back tears and looks into his eyes, "Do you want to be?"

Luke whispers and Michael grins as the flowers are thrown, a middle aged woman catching them. "Of course I do."

He replies and they hug tightly. Rose and Greg observe from the alter, "They're cute."

( I FINALLY FINISHED A FIC FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE W OW

EPILOGUE SOON )