46

Michael sat underneath the star speckled sky in one of Luke's mums beach chairs as the adults got drunk off to the side and he heard a pitter patter on the ground behind him.

He turned to see Luke standing there, holding a can of beer and swaying sluggishly before resting his hands on Michael's chair. "Hey, Mikey."

He slurs, playing with Michael's hair gently and Michael looks up at him. "You're drunk." He tells him and Luke shrugs.

"Think of it this way, drunk me is the only me you're going to get an actual conversation out of, and maybe a blowjob."

Luke tells him and Michael gets out the chair and grabs the drunken boy's wrists, pulling him up to his room and sitting him on the bed.

"Why do you hate me?" Michael asks him and he giggles. "Because you were fucking clingy, and aggressive." Luke tells him with a smirk and Michael nods.

"Want to party, Michael?" Luke whispers to him with a excited smile and he pulls off his shirt and leans forward to him. "Get on the bed."

Luke hisses through his grin and they swap positions, so Michael is sat on the bed and Luke kneeling on the floor, sliding Michael's black belt away and pulling down his jeans.

"Luke, I am really sorry for what I did or said when we were friends." Michael tells him as Luke toys with the waistband of his boxers.

"Are you really?" Luke hums, looking up at him with sparkling eyes and Michael nods. "Try and talk to me about this when I'm sober, I've got other things on my mind right now."

He winks, palming Michael through his red boxers and Michael lets out a deep breath, laying down on Luke's bed as Luke pulls his boxers down his legs slowly before ridding him off them, ending up on the hook of the locked door.