8

Even though Luke and Michael had become fast friends, Luke ending up coming round to Michael's house after school most nights, Michael still didn't like attention.

Luke often beckoned for Michael to join him and his friends and Michael always shook his head before wandering off, he wasn't up for a drama filled life.

Plus, he had felt something off about Luke, as he sat beside him on his Gameboy. "You want some?"

Luke asks, offering Michael some sushi and Michael opens his mouth wide. Luke laughs, dropping it in before turning back to the small meal.

"How's the diet going?" Michael asks and Luke grins, grains of rice and seaweed stuck between his teeth. "Really great, I've been basically surviving on sushi."

He informs him, rolling onto his back as he chews the rice slowly, savouring the taste. "Hey Luke, you should ask her out."

Michael tells him, showing him a picture of a asian girl from their school with long blue hair from their yearbook. "Um, nah."

Luke nods and Michael raises an eyebrow. "Why not?" He asks and Luke makes a low whine. "I'm just not ready to go into a relationship right now, I don't know."

He shrugs, making excuses to hide his real feelings towards the opposite gender. "Oh, okay." Michael says before laying down again. "Hey Luke?"

Michael hums and Luke looks up. "Yeah?" He swallows the fish and rice in his mouth. "Have you got any siblings?" Michael asks and Luke nods.

"Yeah, two older brothers." Luke tells him and Michael nods, "What are they called?" He questions and Luke looks at the ceiling. "Jack and Ben, they're alright." Luke informs him.