6

"Why are you so good at this!?" Michael yells and Luke laughs, tilting his control as he gets submerged in the game. "I played this every day as a kid, baby!"

Luke yells back and Michael chuckles, thrashing his legs giddily. "Why are we getting so heated?" Luke questions while giggling and Michael elbows him.

"This is Mario Kart bitch!" Michael squeals and they hear a door lock. "Fuck, my mum's home." Michael hisses.

He forces his window up and turns the game off, "Get on my back." He hisses and Luke looks at him in confusion. "Why?"

He whispers in shock as he hears Michael's siblings squealing, "She doesn't really like me having friends round."

Michael tells him, putting Luke over his shoulder and going out the window. "Be careful!" Luke squeaks, gripping onto Michael's shoulders in fear.

"Don't worry, I got you." Michael speaks quietly and Luke swoons internally. "Michael!" Luke calls as Michael jumps to another roof and stumbles slightly.

"I'm wearing you like a scarf Luke, you're not gonna drop." Michael assures him, taking a run up and jumping onto Luke's roof.

Luke drops off him and hangs off his roof by his fingertips and he squeaks, kicking around nervously. "Michael help me!"

He says, trying to crawl on the roof like when you get out a swimming pool. Michael grabs his wrists and pulls him up strongly. "Are you okay?"

He asks him and Luke nods. "Are you?" Luke asks and Michael grins. "Who cares?!" He laughs, picking Luke up and swirling him around, making Luke squeal happily.

"I-I gotta go back, sorry." Luke giggles and Michael frowns. "Awh, really?" He laughs, trying to sound sadder and he nods, "I'll see you at school."

He grins before slipping through his window.