42

"Rose, I don't want to talk about him." Luke tells her and Rose rolls her eyes. "Why not?" She asks and Luke leans on the desk.

"Because, Rose, he was clingy, I don't like clingy, you know I don't." He explains and Rose sits back in the red leather chair, pushing her hair back.

"But Luke, that's not a reason to break friends with someone, clingy's cute, in my opinion." Rose tells him and he groans. "We weren't just friends!"

He groans, running his hands down his face in annoyance and Rose's blue eyes widen. "No way, really?" She gasps and Luke nods.

"We dated for like literally one day though, I feel like such a twelve year old." Luke snickers and Rose sits up. "I have a plan."

She tells him and he nods and she stands, toying with Luke's hair. "Let's dye your hair!" She suggests excitedly and Luke's smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"Why?" He chuckles and she rummages through cupboards to find her expensive hair dyes. "It'll make you look hot and stand out, and you'll make him realise what he's missing in a best friend and a boyfriend."

Rose explains to him and he nods. "It's temporary, right?" He hums and she nods, "Only lasts about twenty washes."

She tells him and opens the bottles and Luke sits in a chair and Rose squirts it on his head. "It's so cold!"

He squeals and Rose nods, spreading it through his hair gently, making sure not to not pull too hard on his hair. "It'll take about twenty five minutes to go."

She informs him and he nods and Rose pulls up a chair beside him. "How many times did you bang?" She giggles and Luke smiles.

"It was a day, Rose! And before that, two times I think." Luke answers and Rose laughs. "How's gay sex?" She asks and Luke gives her a wink and a thumbs up.