40

"Why're you acting like this?!" Michael hisses to Luke as he sits on the closed toilet, looking up at Michael.

They had locked themselves in Rose and Greg's bathroom to try and talk it out, but nothing was working. Luke was being passive and Michael was being aggressive.

"Take a chill pill, Michael." Luke rolls his eyes, tapping his feet against the sink and Michael grumbles frustratedly, clenching his fists.

"Hit me if you want, I don't care." Luke shrugs it off and Michael continuously bumps his head against the floral wallpaper.

"I wouldn't ever harm you and you know that, Luke! Stop acting like I do!" Michael hisses to him and Luke stands up, grabbing his shoulders and looking him straight in the eye.

"Michael, I need to tell you something and you're not going to like it." He informs him and Michael nods. "Tell me." He whispers and Luke sighs.

"I don't think we work as a couple." He speaks slowly and Michael goes pale, feeling his throat dry up. "Why?" Michael asks him quietly and Luke frowns.

"I'm not going to say it's all my fault, because it's not, but it's not your fault either, it's a joint fault." Luke tells him gently, trying not to hurt his feelings and Michael shakes his head in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you on about?" He chuckles anxiously, trying not to shed a tear. "We're not compatible, Michael, at all, you're a angry person and I'm not, we just don't work together."

Luke explains and Michael knuckles his eyes. "I still want to be friends." Luke tells him in a hushed tone and Michael pushes him away.

"How can we be friends if we aren't fucking compatible?! Fuck you Luke, you're the introverted angry person, not me!" Michael says loudly and walks out the bathroom.