38

"Luke? Luke?" Michael calls as he walks through a darkened alley, bright lights on either end of it.

It was One AM and Michael was still looking for him, rubbing his eyes as he walked down numerous streets.

He looks around and sees a tight alley and two silhouettes standing in it, a small statured person and a person that's a few inches taller, the smaller person pressed against the wall uncomfortably.

Michael recognises the flick of hair and the large nose structure, seeing her as Rose, the person who pierced his eyebrow. "Rose!"

He yells and the girl looks over and runs through the alley, to Michael. She jumps on his back and he starts running out the alleys. "Where's your house?"

He asks her and she sniffles. "It's just over there." She tells him, gulping down tears and he runs quickly to it, still holding her.

Michael knocks on the door and a buff, tattooed man answers it, looking them up and down. "Why're you with Rose?"

He asks her and Rose lets herself down and goes into his arms quietly, plaiting his long hair that reaches the bottom of his shoulder blades.

"He saved me, Greg, this guy was saying the worst stuff to me." She whispers to him emotionally and Greg looks up, his face softening.

"We've already got a guest, but would you like to stay here tonight, it's just a hassle at One Am to get home."

He offers and Michael nods and Rose turns around, hugging Michael tightly. "You get free piercings and tattoos whenever you want."

She tells him and he nods, hugging her back before being sent to a guest room in their large house, funded by Rose's kind grandparents who loved Greg.