37

"Are you tired?" Michael asks and Luke nods, curling up his legs. "I didn't get much sleep last night because of you." He tells him and Michael looks at his clock.

"It's only seven, you wanna go to sleep?" He asks him and Luke nods, laying down on Michael's bed with a loud yawn.

"How come you made me lay on my back last night?" Luke asks him warily, toying with his long fingers and Michael shrugs.

"I wanted to see your face, you're not just a fuck to me." Michael tells him and Luke smiles, sitting up and pulling his shirt off before diving under the covers.

"My arse hurts." Luke hums, fixing the pillows at the head of the bed before resting his head upon them. They hear a sudden loud knocking at Michael's door and Luke whines, covering his head with the pillow.

"I'll get it." Michael hums and goes downstairs. Luke drifts off to sleep quickly as Michael opens the deadlocked door to see Liz standing on the porch with furrowed eyebrows.

"Where is he?" She says and Michael cocks his head. "Wh-" He attempts seeming innocent but Liz interrupts.

"You know who! I've been to Calum and Ashton's houses, and he's not there, so he's here." She says frustratedly before walking in and marching upstairs, putting her head around every door.

She sees the frail boy sleeping in Michael's bed with the cover twirled around his body and she walks up and slaps him harshly to wake him up.

"Don't do that!" Michael squeaks as Luke sits up with wide eyes. He sees his mum and pulls on a shirt and some shoes before running downstairs and zipping straight out the door, followed by Michael and Liz's angry yells down the street as Luke runs at his top speed.