17

"Oh my fuck." Michael hisses and Luke looks at him. He stares after a greaser with a worn denim jacket and a cigarette in his mouth, walking past Luke's house.

"I know you're gay but you don't need to say that whenever you see a greaser." Luke laughs, throwing him a ice lolly and Michael drops it, still gazing at the boy.

"I would turn sub if he wanted me to." Michael whispers in awe. "Michael." Luke interrupts his stare and Michael turns. "Oh, hey Luke." He nods and Luke scoffs.

"I was here before the fucking greaser!" He says with a high pitched voice and Michael laughs at him, picking up the food from the floor and opening it.

"Oh hey, my mum's coming back in a few days." Luke informs him and Michael groans. "We won't be able to have screaming sessions with people around."

Michael sighs and Luke shakes his head, "They're singing sessions, and you're right, my mum hates loud houses." Luke tells him and he groans again.

"Stop making that noise." Luke requests and Michael sticks his tongue and groans even louder. Luke elbows his ribs, stirring the crappy cake mix they bought into the bowl.

"Wanna lick the bowl out when I'm done?" He asks and Michael nods. "What kind of question is that? It's like you don't even know me."

Michael scolds sarcastically and Luke smiles, tipping the mix into a baking tray. Luke passes the bowl to Michael and Michael dips his finger in and swirls it around before licking it with a moan of satisfaction.

"I love cake." He sighs and Luke puts it in the oven and leans against the counter, eating his ice lolly. "So, you know you're gay?" Luke hums and Michael nods.

"I'm aware." He responds and Luke takes a deep breath, "Are you sub or dom?" He asks quickly with pink cheeks and Michael sucks the chocolate mix off his finger. "Total dom."