3

Luke sat on his desk, talking to his friends animatedly. Luke was fairly popular, which drew girls to him, all because of his good looks and popularity.

He looked up and saw Michael enter and release his bag onto his desk and expected him to go and talk to him but he didn't, he just sat down.

Luke thought to himself, surely he heard it?, he said inside his head but tried to pay no attention to it digging at his brain.

"Luke, look at Lillian's ass." Carter whispered and Luke shook his head. "That's weird, Carter." Luke commented and Calum nodded. "Oh, did you hear about Josie?"

Ashton intervened and they shook their heads. "She's a dyke!" He revealed and their eyes widened. "Don't use that word As-" Luke tried but Calum interrupted.

"No way! Really? How do you know?" He said in awe and Luke sighed, looking over at Michael. Michael sat with his book in front of him, flicking the pages.

Luke felt it was time to make a change, to finally introduce himself to the mysterious boy.

He shuffled off the table, in the midst of a heated debate about whether or not Josie is a dominant or a submissive lesbian.

He takes a deep breath, fixing his plain white shirt with small tears and walks up to Michael's desk. Luke sees the headphones in his ear and his foot tapping to the music.

He extends his arm and Michael sees it in his plain of vision and turns around, taking his earphones out and looking up.

"I'm Luke Hemmings." He announces and Michael nods, looking him up and down, "Good for you." He says, looking back at his book.

"What's your name?" Luke asks, already knowing. "Not necessary."