36

"And then she called me retarded, because I like boys, just like her." Luke sighs to Michael as they lay in bed together, Luke's body clinging to Michael's.

"You're not, trust me, you're lovely, she can't see that." Michael hums and the corner of Luke's lips curl up ever so slightly. "Thank you, Michael."

He whispers and Michael squeezes his arm assuringly. "Don't worry, mate, I'll always be here for you." Michael tells him and Luke nods.

"I know you will." Luke speaks and crawls up the bed to look Michael in the eye. "What are we, Michael?" Luke asks him and Michael shrugs.

"Whatever you want to be." He tells him and Luke entwines their hands and looks back up. "I want to be yours, Michael."

He whispers to him and Michael smiles, leaning forward and kissing Luke's forehead. "I want you to be mine too."

He hums happily, fluttering his eyes as cold air streams in through the window, making Luke shiver. "So we're official now?"

He chatters and Michael nods, gifting him more blanket and he scrunches it beneath his jaw and smiles at Michael. "I feel like we've done this all in the wrong order."

Michael jokes and Luke chuckles lightly, staring up at Michael as he pulls on some boxers and black sweatpants before standing up.

"So, lover, do you want something to eat?" Michael asks him and he nods, pulling his blue boxers up his legs before swinging out the bed and shrugging on one of Michael's hoodies before snuggling into his arm and they walk downstairs.

"You want a sandwich of something?" Michael asks and he nods and Michael pulls a already-made chicken sandwich out the fridge and passes it to him. "My mum doesn't think I can survive on my own."