10

"Shhh!" Luke giggles as Michael pretends to be a giving birth to entertain him, screaming quietly. "I need a C section!"

He says jokingly and Luke laughs, tugging at his leg. "You're going to wake up your brothers and sister, be quiet!" Luke ushers, pulling Michael onto the floor with him.

"It's crowning!" Michael squeals and Luke bursts out laughing, still holding his foot. Michael makes a loud, inhumane noise and Luke bites his lip while laughing.

He pulls out a stuffed bear toy from his pants and holds it close to him. "What do you want to call it?"

He asks, pulling up his shirt and holding the bear's mouth against his nipple. "Um, Zzzzz!" Luke laughs and Michael nods, stifling a giggle.

"Sweet, sweet, Zzzzz Clifford-Hemmings." Michael sighs and Luke falls backwards while laughing and Michael throws the bear behind him. "I want another baby!"

He yells and holds himself above Luke and Luke stops giggling, looking up at him with a small smirk.

Michael's dyed black hair droops down and he laughs, pushing it out the way. "You're giving me some weird ass vibes right now, mate."

Michael whispers to him and Luke chuckles, shaking his head. "Mate, you're the one who basically said 'let's have sex'."

Luke tells him, sitting up to get out the awkward position. "Luke, why haven't you got a girlfriend yet? You could finally not be a virgin."

Michael asks and Luke thinks of an excuse. "Are you not a virgin?" He stalls and Michael shales his head. "Lost it on a annual camping trip with my dad."

He tells him and Luke bursts out laughing. "Sorry, fuck machine." Luke laughs and Michael elbows his ribs. "It's not like that, he was pretty cool." Michael says and goes red at the pronoun.