4

Luke comes out of school to discover the heavy rain and a crack of thunder and he sighs, ruffling through his bag and failing in the search for a umbrella.

He sees Michael clicking his keys and the car makes a sound. With a deep breath for bravery, he puts his elbow over his head and runs across the car park to Michael.

"Hey, Michael, please can I have a lift? We live two doors away and I don't like thunder..." Luke begs him.

Michael rolls his eyes and nods, "Thank you so much!" Luke grins before jumping in the passenger seat. "Just don't go talking about me."

Michael hums, getting in his seat and closing the door. Luke looks over and sees Michael taking out a cd out, the cd Luke had made.

He bites his lip as Michael puts his Pulp cd on. "I love this album." Luke grins and Michael looks over with bright eyes. "So do I!"

Michael chuckles and he starts driving. "So you're Liz's kid right?" Michael hums and Luke nods.

"And you're Karen's?" Luke asks and Michael sighs. "Unfortunately so." He tells him and Luke looks at the rain on the window pouring down.

"Did you have any good classes today?" He asks and Michael nods. "Yeah, science was pretty good, we just watched a few episodes of Bill Nye, it was alright."

He tells him and Luke smiles. "Oh, did you hear about Josie Sanders?" Luke hums and Michael shakes his head.

"She's a lesbian." Luke informs and Michael laughs. "Really? She seemed very straight." Michael asks and Luke nods.

"Eh, in year seven when her class did swimming her whole class said she was a bit weird around them while getting changed." Luke states and Michael smirks.

"She's alright, I think, I don't know, I haven't once spoken to her but she seems cool." Michael says and Luke nods. "Yeah, she's nice."