12

"Michael." Luke calls and Michael looks away from his screen. "Yeah?" He asks and sees Luke holding a cd. "Wanna watch a movie?"

He hums and Michael nods, letting Luke put the disc in the video tape player and he sits beside Michael. "What are we watching?" He asks as it loads up.

"I don't know, I found it in the attic." Luke shrugs, resting his head upon Michael's broad shoulder. They see a man on a tower balcony.

"Oh! It'll be like role reversal Romeo And Juliet." Luke tells him and Michael nods, but they see another boy at the bottom of the tower. "This is... Off."

Michael hums and Luke nods as 'Romeo' climbs the tower and goes in through the window.

Little dialogue is transferred before the characters start pulling each other's clothes off, getting on the male Juliet's bed. "Oh god, this is like a pørno." Michael sighs.

"Have you got a stiffy?" Luke laughs, seeing the bulge in Michael's jeans and he goes red. "N-No!" He says loudly and Luke grins.

"We can watch something else if you want?" Luke offers and Michael nods. "Let's just watch Thundercats." He sighs, resting his hand over his crotch to cover it.

"Fûck, I'm horny now." He sighs, standing up. "I'm gonna have a shower, you know?" He tells him and Luke nods slowly.

"Wait, why do you need a shower?" He asks and Michael groans. "To have a wank." He explains shortly and Luke goes red at the word.

"What? You never had a wank?" Michael chuckles and Luke shakes his head. "Such a little virgin Mary." Michael teases, ruffling Luke's blonde hair and Luke scowls.

"Stop making fun of me! Just because I'm not dirty like you!" He defends himself and Michael smirks. "Save your virginity for someone special, not some random guy in a campsite."