32

"Why are you so quiet?" Michael asks him, sitting opposite him on Luke's floor with their Gameboys connected by a wire, battling each other's Pokémon.

Luke shrugs, looking up from his pixelated screen. "It's just weird to think that you've been inside me." He explains and Michael nods.

"Yeah, it is kinda, I can't even remember it but we weren't even drunk." Michael speaks and Luke sighs.

"You were drunk, and I had had a few drinks, you just can't remember it, all I remember is you kissing me and taking my shirt off."

Luke tells him, licking his lip ring as a distraction. Michael looks at the lip ring before looking back up. "I'm gonna get my eyebrow pierced."

Michael tells him and Luke's eyes widen. "Why?" He hums and Michael shrugs. "I don't know, they look cool." He says and Luke nods.

"I know a girl who'll do it right now." Luke tells him and Michael stands up. "Let's go then, how much will it cost?"

He asks, pushing his feet in his shoes and Luke does the same and pulls on a blue and purple shell jacket. "About fifteen pounds."

He informs him and Michael digs in his pockets. "Please can you sub me a fiver?" He pleads and Luke sighs, opening his wallet and giving Michael a five pound note.

"Thanks mate." He smiles and grabs Luke's wrist and pulls him out the house,"Let's go get a hole in my eyebrow!" He whoops and Luke groans, falling over.

"Fuck, your crutches, I'll be a minute." Michael tells him, abandoning him on the stone walkway and grabbing his crutches before using Luke's keys to lock up.

"Here." Michael helps him up and balances him on his crutches, "Thanks." Luke smiles, hobbling along beside Michael.