35

"I'm sorry that I'm me!" Luke yells at his mum angrily, tears running down his face and dropping off his jawline.

He had finally come out to his mum but she hadn't accepted him, calling him derogatory names and making him feel bad.

Luke grabbed his bag from when he went to Michael's house before for a month and ran out the door, throwing his keys at his door before sprinting down a house and knocking on Michael's door.

Michael answers and sees Luke. "Hey Luke, what's up?" Michael hums, leaning in the doorway. "Is anyone else here?"

He asks Michael and Michael shakes his head. "They've gone to my nan's for a few days, I didn't want to go."

He explains and Luke nods, looking around before pressing his lips against Michael's. Michael kicks the door shut and Luke drops his bag on the floor, reaching for Michael's belt buckle.

"Is this okay?" Luke whispers to him and he nods as they gradually move upstairs into Michael's room, where Luke's shirt is shed onto the floor and Michael's jeans are being pulled down.

Michael presses Luke against a wall, his large hand holding both of Luke's steadily and he unzips Luke's jeans and pushes them down his legs before biting the younger boy's neck, leaving love bites and letting Luke moan helplessly.

"F-Fuck, Michael, please." He whines frustratedly and Michael lifts him up and drops him carefully on the bed before hovering over him.

"Are you ready for the cliffaconda?" Michael says jokingly and Luke bursts into laughter. "Shut up and fuck me."

He giggles, removing Michael's baggy shirt, leaving them both in boxers. "Are you sure about this?" Michael asks him and Luke nods. "Fuck me the fuck up, Michael."