39

"Sorry, our other guest is lazy." Rose laughs at the breakfast table, submerging a few sugar cubes in tea, whereas Greg drinks his black.

They hear a loud yawn and Michael turns around, seeing the feet of the guest. The whole of them comes around the corner and Michael sees his boyfriend.

"Hey Rose, you got any cornflakes?" He hums and Rose nods at Michael to draw attention. "Luke, your friend's here." She points out and Luke looks down.

"Oh, hey Michael." Luke nods, taking the seat beside him and adding milk to his tea before drinking it. Rose passes him the cereal and Michael looks over at him.

"Really? A hey is all I get?" He asks in confusion and Luke nods, sipping his tea. "Fine then." He humphs, jigging his leg and shaking the table by accident.

"You're shaking the table." Luke hums and Michael looks at him. "Oh really? I'm surprised you can feel anything at all?"

He says frustratedly, drinking his tea, Rose and Greg looking at each other uncomfortably. "I didn't have to feel, I saw."

Luke sighs, not looking at him and Michael groans. "Are you guys good?" Rose asks, stroking her slightly bulged stomach slowly and Michael nods.

"Absolutely crystal clear." Luke speaks and Michael glares at him. "Why is everything crystal clear?" He mumbles before Luke pours his cereal in.

"Stop getting so mad." Luke waves off and Michael grumbles frustratedly, crunching his toast. Greg looks up from his eggs and bites his lip, watching the two give each other the silent treatment, the table shaking from Michael's leg jigging.

"Are you two in a little feud right now?" Greg questions and Michael crosses his arms and leans against his chair frustratedly. "Nope, we're crystal clear apparently."