21

"What you lookin' at?" Luke asks, rubbing his cheek on Michael's jacket sleeve and Michael looks down at him. "Just some tapes, you bought anything?"

Michael answers and Luke holds up a bag of peaches in response. "Why peaches?" Michael asks with a bemused smile and Luke shrugs.

"I'm craving peaches right now." He tells him and Michael picks up a handful of shopping from the floor. "Can I have one?"

Michael asks as they walk back to Luke's house and Luke nods, ripping open the bag they're contained in and giving him one. "Peaches are so fucking good."

Michael moans quietly and Luke nods, biting into his. "My mum's in, but she'll stay downstairs." Luke tells him and he nods.

"I finally get to meet the infamous Liz Hemmings, lucky me." Michael speaks and Luke sniggers, elbowing his arm.

Luke reaches forward and opens his door and they walk in, kicking their shoes off and putting them on a shoe rack. "Luke?"

Liz calls and walks through, seeing the two boys. She hugs Luke tightly and Luke loosely puts a hand on her back and pats her gently.

"How have you been? I'm sorry for leaving you for so long, this trip was extended." She asks and he nods. "I've been good, you?" Luke tells her and pulls a face to Michael.

"I've been okay, you want to introduce me to your friend?" Liz smirks and Luke looks over. "Oh, this is Michael, my best friend."

Luke corrects and Michael smiles at him. "Hi miss Hemmings." Michael hums and she grins. "Oh don't call me that, call me Liz."

She tells him and he nods. "Me and Michael are gonna go play games upstairs, I'll see you later." Luke tells her and the boys march upstairs.