49

NSFW

"Fuck, Michael." Joe hisses as Michael lays beneath him on Joe's bed, Michael pants, lifting his legs higher and Joe slots behind him, fitting perfectly.

Joe had managed to attract Michael after they made out behind Beverly's shop. Luke went into Joe's house, finding the door was unlocked and he went upstairs after searching the rooms for him and opens his bedroom door, ruffling his fading green hair.

"Hey Joe, you wanna go to the be-" He starts but realises the sight in front of him and trails off. "Fuck, Luke!"

Joe says in shock, pulling out of Michael and pulling on boxers and Michael pulls his black boxers up his legs quickly and looks at Luke with a surprised expression.

Luke sniffles before his eyes get watery and he covers them, crying silently into the wrinkles of his palms and Michael stands beside Joe.

"I just want to be fucking happy, why can't I be happy?" He sobs sadly, sinking to the floor and sitting cross legged, Joe sitting on his bed.

"Stop being such a wuss, Luke." He sighs and Michael turns around with a scowl. "Don't be so cruel, Joe."

Michael hisses and turns back around, also going to the floor and going on his knees, facing Luke. "Luke, can I speak to you? Please?" He asks and Luke nods, standing up and Michael holds his hands.

"I know I'm a complete wreck, and you are too. I miss you, we haven't had a proper conversation in a month or so, and I fucking hate it. I miss you so much, Luke. Please, please be friends with me again."

He begs and Luke sighs, jigging his hands and looking into Michael's eyes, "I'm sorry for being such a prick, I miss you too."

He whispers and Michael embraces him tightly and Joe sighs from the bed. "Pussies." He remarks.