Chapter 2.

Hello fellow readers. This is going to be a long authors note. Actually, it's more of a warning. I have been receiving a lot of hate recently saying that I have copied the original dark which frustrates me to no end, I can't even tell you how annoyed I am that people are telling me to take this story down and they've only read up to chapter two.

First of all, if this story is copied, it would've been copied word from word. That is not the case here. If you have read Dark, you'll know.

Secondly, this is a ZARRY fan fiction. Not Harry and Bo. What's the point in me even writing a Bo and Harry fan fiction of there was a twist? If you'd read on further in the story, you'd know about the twist. THAT'S why I made it Zayn and Harry - also the fact that I know Hannah (the author of Dark) is a Zarry shipper. I also received a lot of hate because it was boyxboy which also annoyed me because they're homophobic assholes and I don't allow these type of people reading my stories because it's just worthless. Also, if wattpad knew it was copyright, it would've taken it down. I've witnessed copy righted stories being taken down and I MADE SURE that it was different from Dark so that wouldn't happen. I'm not an idiot. If you are continuing to judge me and say that it's a copy, you're wasting your time. Go away and leave my readers in peace please, I don't want them to go through the fuss of sticking up for me all the time. (As much as I appreciate it)

And lastly, I have kindly told Hannah that I'm writing a new Dark Zarry and she's more than happy that I continue with it - there's not even a need for a disclaimer so once again your argument is invalid. So just to summarise everything I've said here - homophobic? Don't even bother commenting. Don't like it? Don't read it. You're saying it's a copy? I couldn't care less what you say. You're giving my readers a hard time? Why don't you try e-mailing me personally and I'll deal with you, don't broadcast it to the world.

Zayn

I felt like I had passed out on my bed as soon as I got home that night. Rolling over, I grabbed the small mirror on my nightstand and examined the purple bruised spot on the centre of my neck and cringed. He was gonna pay for that. I'd make sure that he did. I set the mirror back in its place and lay my head on the pillows once more.

Switching my bedside lamp on, I stood up and whipped my t-shirt off, throwing it in the laundry basket before heading into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then stripped off my jeans and boxers and slipped into my bed, pulling the covers up when my phone buzzed on the night stand.

From Harry:

Thanks for the strip tease, you should be naked more often....and close your curtains at night ;) H x

My jaw clenched. So he followed me home? Oh, great. Now I have a stalker. I stumbled out of bed and walked toward the window. Even though it was dark, I could make out Harry's outline standing against a sleek, black Audi R8. I could tell he was smirking, looking up at me. My window was opened slightly when I gave him in the middle finger and I heard a throaty chuckle before headed into the drivers seat and drove off.

---

I skipped down stairs the next morning after I was, grabbing an apple as I walked over to sit on the kitchen school, greeting my mum as I did so. But I stopped dead when I saw the curly-haired lad in front of me. Harry.  "I'm taking you out today." Harry grinned and I looked back behind me, then back to him. "How did you get in?" I asked curiously. "Front door was open." he shrugged. Oh.

 Harry casually grabbed my fingers, tugging me along behind him and I had no choice but to follow him out to his Audi R8. He opened the passengers door for me and I got in, sighing at the comfort of the leather seats. Impressive.

Harry drove us to a small cafe round the corner of my street, parking in an empty space before taking out the ignition. He nodded his head forward,  indicating me to get out the car with him so I followed reluctantly behind him. The waitress smiled at us when she showed us to our seats, handing us each a menu. "Would just like to let you know that we have an all day's breakfast special on today and the soup of the day is Basil. Can I get you anything to drink before you order?" she beamed at us, flashing her pearly white teeth. "I'll have an iced tea please," I answered politely and she nodded, her eyes going to Harry. "A water for me," he smiled.

"Can I get you anything to eat?" she questioned, getting her small notebook and pen out. "I'll have the pancakes and syrup please," I decided and looked at Harry. "Same," he agreed and I frowned a little when the waitress took back our menus. "Coming right up," she said brightly and happily skipped off.

When our meals came, we ate in silence. I let my jaws move while I watched him carefully, him returning the favour. His eyes never left mine, his fork picking aimlessly at bits of the pancakes. "Y'know, this isn't a date." I informed quickly and I frowned in annoyance when he let out an amused chuckle, grabbing his napkin that lay on the table before wiping the corner of his mouth. "We'll see." was all his reply which made me purse my lips into a thin, straight line. Well, this was just awkward and intense.

"You've got a bit- lemme-" Harry said suddenly, reaching over to gently brush a crumb that had escaped my mouth and landed on the corner of my lips. I froze, feeling heat rise on my cheeks at the touch, his fingertips burning holes into my skin. Jesus. I've never blushed for a guy. Never. And I'd never thought I'd be the one to blush for Harry Styles.

He wiped his hand on the back of the napkin, smiling sheepishly at my reaction.

When we had finished, he cleared his throat and stood up, paying for the bill as he did so. "You're such a gentleman." I teased sarcastically, patting his muscular chest playfully. "It is my treat after all." he replied back smugly and I rolled my eyes as we headed outside, thanking the waiter as we did so.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow again. At 9." he said suddenly, when we reached his car. I frowned as I got in. "And what if I don't want to go?" I questioned, although I'm sure I already knew the answer.

"I'll still take you anyway."

__________

I'm sorry these two chapters are really short, they'll get longer I promise! I've just bee really buys with jobs and stuff. Let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate it. Love you. X