Chapter 21.

Zayn

Harry's words were still fresh in mind, his deep raspy voice clear in my head.

"You still have my heart, remember? I want you keep it safe. Forever,"

I knew for a fact he meant it. Because he didn't say that to Bo. Ever. I lifted the chain up in my fingers, swinging it from side to side, biting on it every now and then. I was in a dream-like daze, and I had been like that for the past couple of minutes as I could tell the lads were getting impatient. Nick, Sean, Andy and Ste that was. I had gathered them up to my house that night, figuring we needed a catch up. I went back to my flat to find it all tidy, thanks to Harry. No broken glass anywhere.

"Hey, lover boy. Stop imagining Harry naked and talk to us." Andy said smartly I groaned, chucking a pillow at his face which he caught. "I've already seen Harry naked, I don't need to imagine thank you very much." I retorted back coolly and all four lads stared at me. I blanched. Oops. Damn it. Maybe I've opened the wrong door. "You've had sex?" Nick frowned and I sighed. "We've not went all the way, no." I admitted, blushing. "How far have you went?" Ste asked curiously and I bit my lip. "I've um...I've given him a hand job." I answered, blushing furiously and bringing another cushion to me to hide my reddened face. Ste choked and spluttered on the juice he was drinking. "Jesus Z, and I thought you were innocent." he remarked, choking some more and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Harry changed that." I retorted and he smirked. "Has he done...y'know, anything to you?" Nick asked bashfully and I bit my lip. "Pretty much the same." I shrugged and Ste stared at me. "Does it feel any different from a girl doing it?" Andy pressed and I sighed. "To be honest, it feels better. I mean, obviously Harry's a guy so he knows what I like, just like he knows what he likes. A girl doesn't." I shrugged and he nodded. "I really never thought Harry Styles to be the one gay," Andy sighed. "He wasn't. He turned gay after Bo left." I assured him and he nodded. "That's reasonable. I mean the girl treated him like shit." Nick said reasonably and I nodded in agreement, frowning. I wasn't about to tell him what happened between me, Bo, and Harry. Never, ever, ever. That was our secret.

"Mhmm." I hummed when my phone buzzed in my pocket, a text from Harry.

From Harry:

Good night beautiful. x

I blushed at his words, a smile creeping on my face. "Who's that, eh?" Andy teased, managing to snatch the phone off me. "Hey!" I frowned, staring at him with disbelief. "Aw, Harry's telling him he's beautiful," Andy cooed and I glared at him. "At least I have someone to tell me I'm beautiful." I retorted back sassily, bringing the pillow closer to my head, cuddling close to it. "Ouch. That burned." Andy mocked back, pretending to be hurt. "Good." I smirked and he laughed. "Are you still sore?" Ste asked sympathetically, lifting my top of carefully to examine my cuts. Mr Worry Guts. I wanted to roll my eyes. "Just a little bit." I sighed and he bit his lip, lifting it back down. "The cuts on the side of your face look really bad. And your neck." Nick told me and I nodded, sighing. "It'll go away." I assured them. Just like my parents have. For good.

---

Ste's hand carefully tugged at my arm the next day, as the lads and I walked through the hot and scorching sunny weather. I wore a snap back, long black shorts and a white tank top over it. Although I doubted the tank top would be needed any time soon. We headed toward at small cafe, filled with families cooing over their babies in their summer outfits or couples loved up on the picnic benches and we took a bench under the shade, right outside the cafe.

"Z, do you want anything? We're getting the drinks." Andy offered, getting up off the bench with Nick. "Uh..I'll take a cappuccino, please."

"Ste?"

"I'll have the same." Sean smiled at us and they walked off, leaving me and Ste alone. "You should really take your top off, show that six pack off to all them guys and girls." Ste winked, modding toward the group of people. I blushed. "I have a boyfriend Ste, and I don't quite fancy showing off my swollen stomach to anybody." I sighed, lifting my Snap Back off my head as it was getting to warm.

"Oh. Right." was all Ste replied, smiling sympathetically at me. I cleared my throat when I heard the cafe door swing open, and Harry walked through. His eyes immediately met mine and he stopped. I couldn't stop staring. He was topless, showing off his tanned stomach and six pack, the tattoo of the swallow birds visible on his chest as no necklace hung there anymore. His low black shorts hung loose on his hips, his impressive v-lines showing. He wore matching black flip flops and a white hat lay over his mop of curls.

A smile grew over his face and he sauntered over, squeezing in next to me. "Hey," he whispered and I smiled back, greeting him. "Are you stalking me or something?" he teased and I blushed. "I didn't even know you were here. Besides, it's normally the other way around." I added and he chuckled darkly. "Point taken. Hi, Ste." Harry added, glancing up at him. Ste gave him a false smile in reply, trying to avoid meeting his eyes.

Harry was about to open his mouth but the cafe door swung open again the boys walked out with the tray of drinks and cakes, placing them down in front of me. Nick, Sean and Andy looked at me longingly before they sat down next to Ste at the opposite side. Ste and Andy exchanged knowing glances, something I didn't know about. But the tension was obvious. It was awkward. It had been so as soon as Harry walked out and greeted me. The boys obviously knew Harry was in the cafe and that's what set them on edge. The boys weren't particularly fond of Harry, like everyone else was.

They only saw him for his reputation in fighting. The way Bo did. I used to think the exact same as them before I met Harry. Their the ones that made me dislike him so much to begin with, the stories that I had heard about Harry put me off him so much. Obviously I had judged to quickly and I regret it. Harry isn't the person they think he is, and I wanted to change that.

"Hello." Sean smiled at Harry. "Hi." Harry said quietly, his hand reaching down to place on the small of my back, pulling me close. "We would of got you a drink, if we knew you were joining us." Nick apologized, smiling weakly. "That's all right, I won't be staying long anyway." Harry assured him and I heard Andy give a sigh of relief. I looked up and glared at him, warning him off but he just gave me an innocent look in reply. Harry used his hand to softly turn my face to him, using his index finger on the bottom of my chin. His lips crashed to mine in a quick haste, our noses bumping together. His fingers let go of my chin and now lay on my lap while his tongue playfully pried my lips open, sliding through my mouth. I moaned softly against his mouth, enjoying the warmth of his tongue against mine. He suddenly groaned in frustration when his phone began to ring in his pocket. "Saved by the bell." I heard Andy murmer but I didn't bother arguing with him. "Answer it," I whispered and he looked at me hesitantly before pressing his phone to his ear.

I continued to kiss down his cheek down his jaw and when he shivered lightly at my touch, I couldn't help laughing but I stopped when I heard a faint voice at the other end of the phone line ask, "Is that him? Is that Zayn?" Harry sighed, clasping the phone between his ear and shoulder before he gently lifted me off him, sitting me on the bench and standing up. I let him take his phone call, watching eagerly. "No, we weren't doing anything," I heard Harry mumble quietly, his cheeks turned a bright shade of pink before he ran a nervous hand through his hair. A couple of seconds later, he hung up and joined me again, looking flustered.

"Who was that?" I asked and his eyes roamed my face, unable to answer. I tried a different tactic. "Was that the same person who was on the phone the other day? In the car?" I questioned and he hummed in approval. "Yes. But I'm gonna take a rain check, er...see you tonight? Your place?" he suggested and I nodded, managing a weak smile before he kissed my forehead and stood up, slipping his shades on before leaving.

---

Harry and I sat at the bottom of my sofa with his back against it, my back against his chest. We lay the exact same way we did back at the park. I was comfortable in this position. It was just like Harry really was protecting me, his legs and arms around me while I traced my fingers down his arms, just like he liked it. His face was next to mine, his chin on my shoulder as his curls brushed against my cheek. He hummed softly when my hands linked with his, our fingers laced through each other and his breath was ticking my neck. I couldn't help smiling at the proximity. "Babe?" he spoke softly. "Hmmm?" I responded, my eyes closed. "I'm taking you out on a date tomorrow." he announced and my eyes opened, turning to face him. "Really? Where to?" I asked and he grinned mysteriously at me.

"You'll see."

_________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait- been very busy! Been working all week! Anyway, I wanted to say, I asked you guys this before and nobody replied to me; but I was wondering if one of you could make a trailer for this story? Full dedication goes to you of course. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll get in touch- also comments on this chapter? I am loving the votes and feedback I'm getting! Keep it up guys! Love you all. xxx