Chapter 5.

Zayn.

Breathing hard, I lay flat on my back on my bed that night. My feet practically dangled off the edge and my arms lay spread-eagle on either side of me. My top was thrown off and into the laundry basket since it was soaking wet from the harbor. I stared up at the ceiling, my body rising and falling quickly as I did so.

"Why are you all wet?" Sean smirked suddenly, standing in the door way. I looked up at him, startled. "None of your business." I snapped at him and he shrugged. "How did you get in?" I asked, frowning. "Front door was open." he replied half-heartily, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Oh." was all I could reply, lying back on my bed. "So I take it your date when badly with Mr Styles?" he teased and I rolled my eyes. "You got that right." I replied smugly. "Seriously though, how did you get wet?" he countered and I paused. "You don't need to know." I answered him and went into the bathroom, heading for the shower. There was no way in hell I was telling any of my friends what happened tonight.

---

"Excuse me?"

"Hi, can I help you?" I smiled at the woman, who was standing in front of me.

"Hi, I'm looking for the new Bon Jovi CD? It's my sons birthday and he loves them."

"Sure, follow me." I replied, sliding out behind the desk and guiding her to the letter 'B' of the CD section, unable to miss the small blush creeping up her cheeks as she smiled at me. "Here you go." I said cheerfully, gesturing toward the stack of albums. "Thank you." she gushes and I smiled at her, walking away.

I went back to standing behind the till, next to Ste who was the manager. "I think she likes you." he joked mockingly, elbowing me in the ribs and subtly nodding toward the woman. I made a 'tssk' sound, cocking my head to the side. "Please, she's old enough to be my mother. And she is a mother." I pointed out and he gasped dramatically. "Since wen has that stopped you? I always thought you had a taste for older woman. And psychopaths like Harry Styles." he added with a smirk and this time I shoved him, hard. "I didn't mean to go on a date with him, I was kind of...forced into it." I shrugged defensively and he rolled his eyes. "Sure, sure." he replies lazily, stacking up a box on the desk.

I opened my mouth to reply another defensive retort but I stopped myself when I heard the shop door click open. When I saw the brown mop of curls, I instantly dived down behind the till, next to Ste's legs. I pushed him a little and he kicked me back in the shin and held back a little squeak. "Hello, could I speak to Zayn Malik please?" Harry's deep voice rumbled avoid me. I gulped, pulling my legs close together. "I'm sorry, Zayn just went to the staff room for his break." Ste replied, pretending to be sympathetic. "Really? That's funny because I'm pretty sure I just saw him duck beneath the check out just there." Harry replied coyly. I froze. Shit.

I hears Ste sigh and next thing I knew, his hand was grabbing at the back of my collar and pulling me up. "Ow!" I whined, dusting myself down and smoothing my crumpled clothes, glaring at me. "Hello, beautiful." Harry smirked, lustfully eyeing me up in my navy-blue polo shirt and jeans. Ste let out a high-pitched cackle and went off to the back door, a clip board in his hand. He'll be the death of me, I swear. "Have you checked your messages?" Harry frowned, placing his fingertips on the work top next to the till, right in front of me.

"N-no. It's been charging over night." I stated. This was the truth. My phone had just managed to die when I arrived home, before Sean came. Haven't looked at it since. "Check them now, then." he demanded and giving an impatient sigh, I dug my hand into my tight jeans pocket and pulled out my phone. Sure enough, there was messages from Harry. Quite a few I might add. Most of them were concerning my safety, wondering where I was but there was one that really brought my attention: Send me a nude babe.xx

At that, my eyes shot wide like golf balls at him. Was he for real? We had only just met and already he wants a nude? He's bat-crap crazy. But his expression told me he was deadly serious. I gulped dryly as I stared at him, and froze when he neared closer, his breath in my ear. "I had a little problem last night and I didn't have you to fix it for me." he whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. God, why does e have to be so...seductive? Because its Harry fucking Styles. I shut my eyes tight when I felt his lips press an open-mouth kiss on my neck, his teeth barely grazing over the flesh. The hickey he had given me the first time we met was just fading, I wasn't in any hurry for him to give me another one.

"Zayn?" Ste suddenly from the back room. Harry hastily pulled away, biting his lip and running a hand trough his already messy hair. "I need you to stack the boxes up in the storage room." Ste demanded, his eyes never leaving Harrys, holding a stern gaze with him. My eyes drifted toward the woman who I had showed her to her to CD, who had apparently been watching me and Harry the whole entire time. The redness appeared on her cheeks again, a glint of disbelief in her eyes before she returned to the CD's. "Okay, I'll be right there." I promise Ste and he nodded, leaving me alone with Harry again. I slipped my phone back in my pocket and I was about to leave when Harry pulled at my wrist tightly, earning a grunt from me.

"You're going out with me again, since you deliberately ruined our fist date." he growled in my ear and I tensed, rigid. "Harry," I whined, trying to pull free from his strong grasp. God, he was so bloody strong. And he was kinda hurting me. "Zayn? The shelves won't stack themselves y'know," Ste called in a sing song voice. He stopped dead when he found the tight hold Harry had on my arm, and my slightly pained expression. "Leave, now." Ste demanded, his playful smile fading. Harry reluctantly let go of me, his eyes on me before he flashed a look of hatred toward Ste, Ste returning the gaze.

_______________

This isn't edited, but I promise it will be! Also please don't continue commenting on this asking me to update because no matter how many times you say it, it won't make me upload. But I am flattered with how much you like this :) Please comment on this chapter? Tell me what you think! X