Chapter 4.

Zayn.

I flushed the toilet after I emptied my bladder, washing my hands afterward. I was a nervous wreck. This wasn't going as planned. It was meant to be a short, quick date. Now it just felt like it was dragging on. Running a hand down my face, I nervously checked my phone. No messages. I looked myself in the mirror, scrunching up my eyes before looking for a way to escape. I finally found a top window, high above the sinks. Great. How was I suppose to get up there?

I spotted a little boys stool under the sink and I kicked that out, shoving that under the window. It was weak, and it didn't look well built but it was better than nothing. I gripped tightly onto the edge of the toilet next to me and placed my foot on the edge of the sink, pushing myself up. With my free hand, I pushed open the window and looked down. Garbage. Lots, and lots of garbage. Filled in big, green trash cans. Well it was better than the ground. Making sure my phone was safe in my pocket, I pushed myself up further from the toilet and slid through the window, my stomach sliding along the window ledge until I landed head-first into the garbage. I grunted, spluttering a little and quickly pulled myself out, dusting myself down once I was out the bin.

There was no way in hell I was going back to that date. No after he put the bloody child-locks on the car so I couldn't get out. I walked round the dark alley way, finding the entrance for the restaurant and peered through. Harry was still waiting patiently, his phone now in his hands. I smirked a little but my face fell when he looked up, right at me. Shit.

I darted away from the entrance, running as fast as I could along the path. We were miles away from the car park. Well, at least two blocks  away. With a harbor in between...the harbor. At that thought, I turned a corner and ran down a hill, my arms flying in the air and I skidded to a halt, coming to the edge of the harbor. There were two ways out of the harbor; left or right. But I didn't know what one took me to the car park. I could always phone for a taxi, but that'd take ages to come and Harry'd already have found me by then.

I groaned when I heard footsteps and as if on cue, Harry came running down the hill, catching up with me as I turned round. "Zayn!" he shouted angrily when I ran to the left, along the path I came to restaurant. I could hear his feet running fast after me, but I didn't give up. I banged into a gate, that was the entrance to the harbor and I groaned in frustration, shoving it hard. I grunted a little when the gate gave way and I toppled through the harbor and into the water. I gasped, pulling myself up from the water. Shit. This wasn't a very good idea. I couldn't swim! And I didn't know where the hell Harry was.

"Harry!" I called urgently, moving my hands through the water to keep me above the surface. I heard a splash and minutes later, a strong, firm hand wrapped around my skinny waist. I stumbled upon the platform seconds later, both of us gasping for air. "You idiot, Zayn. Running away from me and jumping in the harbor when you can't swim." Harry spat angrily, lying flat on the ground. I followed suit, our clothes damp and wet. "I'd rather be anywhere else but with you." I retorted back and he glared at me, but it softened. "You're cold," he realized when I started shivering. Crap. I left my jacket in the restaurant. "Here," Harry said, handing me my leather jacket. "I left it for you on the dock so it didn't get wet." he gasped, lying his head back on the ground.

Suddenly, little droplets of water started to fall down on us. Getting us more wet than we already were. "So much for that." Harry groaned, sitting up. He held out his large hand, and I reluctantly took and he guided me out of the harbor. We got to the car park soon after, when I realized his hand was still in mine. I dropped it, embarrassed, when his eyes fell on me. "Zayn." Harry said loudly, and I looked up at him. I was shocked when his lips pressed to mine, with such force. The kiss was rushed, tempting. I was still trying to get my breath back from trying to swim when his teeth nibbled on my bottom lip, prying my lips open. I grunted, squeezing my eyes shut when his hands carefully held my face, pulling me impossibly close.

---

Harry pulled up outside my house, late that night. "Well, this certainly how I wanted this date to plan out." Harry sighed, disappointed as he pulled out the key in his ignition. I wanted to say "sorry" but he was the one that put the child-locks on in the first place. "But at least I got a kiss out of it." he added sheepishly, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, not bothering to look at him.

"I'll walk you to your door." Harry decided, nodding toward my home.

"Really, there's no need-"

"I'll do it." Harry cut me off, giving me and irritated look.

Sighing in frustration, I opened the door and slammed it up, walking with Harry up to my home. When we both turned round once I was at my door, his hand reached up to cup my cheek, his lips gently brushing against mine but I pulled away, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of two kisses in one night. He exhaled deeply, pulling away from me. "I'll let you know when our next date is." he smirked, before gently kissing the tip of my nose and walking off to his car. I really wasn't looking forward to that.

_________________

I'm sorry it took so long and I apologise if this is short! I've had really bad writers block with this and I don't know when the next chapter is :( Really sorry! But tell me what you think? Let me know! Comment please :) xxx

Also, if any of you would like to make a cover for Dark Zarry, let me know! I'm in need of a new one! X