Chapter 3.

Zayn

I met up with Sean, Nick and Andy the next weekend. They had each buggered off when I was trapped with the mysterious Harry Styles. They were eager to know what happened after I scampered off. "Well, if you were there and hadn't abandoned me, you would have saw what happened, wouldn't you?" I retorted back impatiently. Sean scowled at me.

"You should've danced with us then!" he retorted back and I snorted. "Me? Dancing?" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes. "You were grinding with Harry," Nick chirped in and I froze, my gaze turning to him. "How did you-"

"Z, I think the whole club knew you were grinding with him. It's not every day Harry Styles gets someone up to dance with him." he smirked with a shrug of his shoulders and I stuck my tongue out at him. "You must be special to him then, if he wanted to dance." Andy piped in, cocking his head to the side. I rolled my eyes. "Once dance, Andy. That's all it was." I assured him but he just clicked his tongue in reply. That's when my phone decided to buzz in my pocket. Eagerly, I fetched it out my jeans and blushed a deep red when I red the text.

From Harry:

I'm taking you out again tonight at 9...beautiful ;)

I could feel the blush creeping up my neck, when Andy shuffled over to me to read the text. I couldn't snatch my phone away in time. His eyes went wide when he read the text. "So much for one dance, eh?" he smirked, shaking his head in disbelief when he read it. I groaned, shoving my phone back in my pocket. "What are you gonna do?" Sean asked, taking a sip of his tea.

"Well, I have no choice, do I? I have to go. Even if he does stalk me like crazy." I added the last part with a sarcastic snort and Sean sighed. "But what about his whole bad ass personality and his fights and shit? Aren't you the least bit scared?" Nick pressed eagerly, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I'll just have to find out, won't I?" I retorted, sipping from my own cup of tea. "Crazy," he muttered back, his eyes down, avoiding me. Since I had heard, I brought the pillow out from behind me and tossed it at him, aiming it at his head. He grunted and threw it on the floor frustratingly, earning a chuckle from Nick and Andy.

"We'll come with you, just to make sure you're okay," Sean finally sighed, standing up and stretching. My eyes went wide and I stared at him. "N-no, don't." I stuttered and he frowned at me, curious. "Why not?" he questioned. "I'll be fine my own. I'm not a girl." I told him, standing up also and clicking my tongue. He rolled his eyes and followed me out, along with the other boys as I said good-bye to them, insisting that I should get ready for meeting Harry.

Around nine o'clock, I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly shoved on a pair of brand new white high tops before scurrying down stairs to answer the door bell. Of course, it was Harry.  "Hey, Z," he smirked, his eyes flashing a glint.  Harry automatically grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for what I thought was going to be a kiss-but a kiss on the cheek instead. I flinched, carefully pressing my hands on his chest. I pushed him away and he chuckled, grabbing my hand once more and guiding me to his flashy black Audi R8. "Hop in," he demanded and I rolled my eyes, walking round to the passangers seat and sliding into the leather seats. His eyes lingered on mine a few seconds before he swiftly turned on the ignition and switched the gearshift into place.

"Where are we going?" I found myself asking and he smirked. "You'll see," was all he replied. "How old are you?" I pressed. "20," he answered. Oh. So he was a year older than me. Cool. After that, we lapsed into silence. Awkwardly, he reached out to turn on the radio but I stopped him, pulling his hand back. "Awkward silence it is," he muttered with a sigh and I lent my back against the leather seat once more. But then his hand slowly snailed up to my thigh, pressing firmly on it and squeezing it tightly. I gulped, a blush creeping up my neck as I turned round to look out the window, looking anywhere but him. "We're here." he announced suddenly and he stopped the car, taking the key out the ignition.

I unbuckled my seat belt and pushed down on the door handle, only to find it was locked. I groaned, turned round to Harry only to find his face was smug. "Are you for real?" I asked impatiently. He chuckled. "I'm very real." he replied and I sighed frustratingly, waiting for him to get out the car and open the door for me. Harry tugged me close to him once I had gotten out the car, his arm carefully wrapping around my body and settling for the other side of my waist. I couldn't help but lean into his gesture as we walked along the car park, up to a restaurant.

"Hmm, maybe I should give you another one of those, just to make sure everybody knows you're mine." Harry insisted suddenly, referring to the hickey on my neck. "Think everybody knows that anyway," I pointed out and he chuckled darkly, moving forward to gently plant a kiss on my neck. I froze, unable to move as he kissed over the swollen spot before tugging my hand, walking past the car park and round the corner to what looked like a harbor. My eyes flickered from boat to boat, each one lined up along the dock.

We had finally reached the restaurant and Harry gave his name to the waiter, who led us in and to a table sat towards the back at a quiet, remote place. I had a scary feeling Harry had chosen this place specifically to be hidden, away from everybody else. Sighing, I scanned over the menu the waiter had given us when suddenly, I could feel Harry's leg slowly grazing my own. My eyes went wide and I froze again, not sure what to do. But his leg continued its way up, until I finally found the courage to hit him straight in the shin and he grunted, pulling his leg back. "Stop." I spat, irritated. He just chuckled, shaking hiscurly locks.

"What would you like?" Harry asked kindly and I wrinkled nose, placing my menu on the place mat in front of me. "I'm not hungry," I decided and he stared at me. "Pick or I'll pick for you." he demanded and I gave him a blunt look but then picked up my menu when the waiter came. When the waiter left, we were finally left alone again and I could feel Harry's intense gaze burning into my face, causing heat to arise on my cheeks. "Do I frighten you?" he asked suddenly. His question took me off guard. Does he really frighten me? People say that I should be frightened of him. His bad-ass reputation used to frighten me...but that was before I met him. But now that I've met him...I'm not so sure. But I'm probably lying to myself when I say this yet, I didn't want to admit it in front of him to give him the satisfaction. So I just snorted in reply, rolling my gaze and gazing longingly out the window.

At the corner of my eye, I could see him sigh deeply and rest his arms on the table. "I need to pee," I informed him and he rolled his eyes. "I'll be waiting," he smiled and I slowly rose from my feet and darted to the bathroom.

____________________

Not to sure about this! Sorry it took so long! Just to confirm that this Dark Zarry is NOT the exam same as Bo and Harry one, it's just based on it so there might be a few changes. I just didn't like the idea of copying the authors' story without asking and I wanted to be original lol. But tell me what you think? Let me know! :) xxx