Chapter 17.

Zayn

Harry kissed the top of my forehead before he said "Just going to the shower and to change, won't be long." and I nodded. I watched as he was about to walk off, a small towel slung over his right shoulder but then he hesitated, biting his lip as he turned back to me a bit and walked back toward me. I gave him a questionable look.

"Unless you want join me..." he smirked seductively, nibbling at my earlobe. I groaned in reply, unable to trust the sound of my voice. "It's tempting," I giggled and he laughed, nuzzling his face in my neck while I fisted the curls at the nape of his neck. I stopped dead when I heard Niall appear, clearing his throat so we'd break apart. "I'll be right back." Harry sighed, pecking my cheek lightly before he sauntered off. "Where did you go off to?" I frowned curiously. "Liam I went to get a drink," he shrugged carelessly, taking a sip of his water to prove it. I nodded, sitting back on the table. "So...you and Harry, eh?" he teased, wiggling his eyebrows at me as he sat up on the table joining me.

I blushed, shaking my head and refusing to answer. He just laughed at me, patting me on the back.

Harry

With my bag over my shoulder, I slipped my phone out from my pockets and headed outside the changing rooms. Niall's hand was on Zayn's back, trying to play with him while Zayn laughed loudly, batting Niall's hand away. I knew Niall was as straight as a ruler, but...I didn't know. I glanced back at Liam who was standing at the vending machine, counting the money in his hand. I bit my lip as he looked up, meeting my gaze but then he saw Niall and Zayn laughing. He frowned a little before shaking his head and returning back to receiving his drink. He probably thought what I thought too. Zayn was mine. And I wasn't liking it.

"Hey, Harry." Niall laughed, swinging his legs back and forth as he sipped another drink of water. I sent him a false smile, taking Zayn's hand and taking him off the table. "Z, we're leaving." I spoke coldly. His gaze fell on me, curiosity plastered on his face as his arm brushed against mine. He didn't utter a word though, giving a small smile to Niall and waving good-bye. Niall grinned, sliding off the table and putting his hand on Zayn's back, guiding him. "I've got him," I spoke quickly, pulling Zayn to my side and he grunted.

I sighed as I pulled him toward the door, pushing the door open and leaving a stunned Niall behind. "Harry," Zayn spoke worriedly, glancing back at a confused Niall before I tugged along, back to my car. He whimpered slightly at the grip I had on him and when we reached my car, I shoved him against the doors, violently, as I still had a grip on him. His hip banged into the door handle, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut in pain. "Harry, you're hurting me." he whimpered, trying to pry my fingers off him. "Do you like him?" I blurted out, going straight to the question. Zayn froze, looking at me for a second, before he burst out laughing. I frowned furiously and he stopped when my grip on him tightened, looking scared. "Harry..." he choked, my grip becoming so tight on his wrist that he stopped to struggle, otherwise he'd just be making it worse. "Harry, Niall's my friend...you said that, too." he gasped, looking down at his sore hand.

Slowly, I released my grip and he sighed against me, but I reached over and dipped my head, closing my eyes as I brushed my lips over his tanned neck, sucking hard. He tensed beneath me, his hands gripping my elbows to keep his body still. My lips brushed softly over his earlobe before I spoke. "Well I can tell you one thing...he is not going to fuck you like I do," he gasped when I bit into his neck again, this time a little harsher and gripped my elbows tighter. I smirked at his reaction, my hands reaching out to his bum, sliding down the the hem of his jeans to squeeze it lightly. "God," he whimpered, his eyes still shut and biting his lip. I chuckled darkly, leaning in to take his lips on mine, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip, making him moan.

I left chaste kisses down his neck, down his jaw and finally reached the red mark that was forming on his neck. I licked over, leaving a long wet strip down his neck. I found it funny how he was trying to resits me, but I was making it impossible for him. I wiped a hand over my mouth, gazing at him curiously. "Let's see how long you can resist me..." I said mysteriously and his eyes shone, his own smirk plastered on his face. I opened the back door and watched him climb in, me sliding in with him. His eyes were curious for a second before  I sat him in the middle seat of the car, bending his legs so I could get to him easily. "Bet Niall doesn't know you like it when I do this..." I spoke seductively at his earlobe before nibble and sucking on it lightly. His eyes grew wide when I looked back at him and I unconsiouly licked my lips.

I gazed down at the chain that still lay clear on his chest and with my lips parted, I bent down to grab it playfully in my teeth. He couldn't help chuckling lightly, reaching out to grab my curls and massaging them, my chin resting on his shoulder after I dropped the chain. I breathed him in, smelling the familiar scent of fresh air and aftershave. "Mmm...you smell good," I murmured with a sigh against his neck. He immediately shivered, goosebumps rising on his skin.

"Harry," he whimpered, his back arching as I nipped and nibbled on his neck.

"It's only you...only you." he spoke, almost desperately. I flashed a smile, dimples showing as I grabbed his thighs, pulling him toward me so I could lay him down on the back seats, my body hovering over him and I kissed him.

I was about to open his mouth when my phone buzzed in my pocket, interrupting us. Zayn giggled, his fingers still tangled in my hair. I hesitated, my lips hovering over Zayn's a bit before I growled softly and I brought myself back up to answer the phone.

Zayn

I watched Harry lazily as I lay on the back seat of the car. It was quite an comfortable position, especially with Harry on top of me but I didn't care. He was beautiful. I began to frown when I watched Harry take in everything the person at the other end was saying. His became serious, from down right uncomfortable. It was almost odd seeing Harry blush, since it's normally me blushing but I sat up, reaching up to twirl a finger in Harry's curls in hope that it'd ease the tension. It didn't. Instead, he batted my hand away, looking angry and agitated. He hung up minutes later, frowning at me and biting his lip. "Is everything all right?" I asked as he stowed his phone away back in his phone. He hummed in respond, not looking directly at me. "But I think I'm going to have to take you home," he said, smiling sadly, giving me a side-long glance. I tensed. I don't think I'd slept myself at all after what happened with Jai. Harry had always slept with me after that.

"All right." I agreed, giving him a false smile. He nodded, scooping me up in his arms and I grabbed onto his t-shirt as he took me out round to the passenger seat and he sat me down. The engine roared to life as soon as Harry was seated and we sped off, him taking me home.

_________________

Not to sure about this chapter! Won't be an update tomorrow or Thursday since I'm working then- but possibly Friday! Hope this is okay! Whattcha think? 50 comments? How about it! Can't wait to hear the amazing feedback! Love you all :) xxx