Chapter 40

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO UPDATE

Zayn thundered into the gym, fuming with anger as he caught up on Niall. He didn't know why he was this upset, he knew he was over-reacting (which was something he'd never admit to Harry) but he just really disliked the thought of somebody else sleeping with Harry, even if it was a close friend.

"Niall, you fucking bastard!" Zayn yelled, storming toward Niall and turning him round. Niall was caught by surprise, being thrown backward with full force by Zayn as he landed on the floor. A few people had turned to stare at the two boys fighting already. Liam was by their sides in seconds, pulling Zayns arms behind him to hold him back.

"Liam, fuck off! Let me go!" Zayn shouted, trying to push past Liam but Liam being the stronger one out them all, didn't even budge. "Only if you tell me why you're beating up Niall." Liam spoke calmly and Zayn huffed, watching Niall scramble to his feet.

"He slept with my boyfriend and acted like my bloody best friend!" Zayn shouted impatiently. A few people shook their heads at them but the boys took no notice. "Wait, Harry told you?" Nialls head snapped up, blushing furiously.

"Unlike some people, he's honest." Zayn glared, his jaw clenching and Niall scoffed. "Just making it clear to you that I'm one hundred percent straight. I've always been straight. Harry was just a little drunk and he was coming to terms with his sexuality so, I'd...thought I'd help him out." Niall shrugged and Zayns body tensed.

“Helped him out?! Do you know how fucked up that is?! You’re sick, you could’ve said no instead of sleeping with him!” Zayn barked and Niall smirked. “Wouldn’t you rather it was me, rather than a complete strange? Somebody Harry didn’t know? Like Jai? I took care of him, Z, I…I helped him.” Niall said in a mare whisper. Zayn was still annoyed. Annoyed with the fact that Niall hadn’t even mentioned it, with the length of time he had known him. Instead, he made Zayn pity Niall, with the stabbing he received from Jay, to protect Harry, and that’s how they became friends. If Niall had told him about sleeping with Harry, then they wouldn’t have been friends at all. Although, secretly, Zayn was kind of glad it wasn’t the first thing Niall had told him. It wasn’t really good for a conversation starter; “Hey, did I ever tell you that I slept with your boyfriend?” No, it didn’t sound good.

Zayn relaxed a little and Liam released him, when he thought he wouldn’t pound on him again. Liam was by Niall’s side in seconds, taking his arm. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” Liam pressed and Niall smiled, shaking his head a little. “I’m sorry, I…I overreacted.” Zayn admitted sheepishly and Niall shrugged. “Don’t worry ‘bout it.” He murmured in reply. Zayn heard the sound of running footsteps and Harry was by his side in seconds, eyes wide and panting hard.

“Zayn! I was gonna explain. I swear, it wasn’t anything, I-“

“It’s all right, Niall told me everything.” Zayn smiled and Harry’s eyes fell on Niall, who was looking a little smug. “Y-you did?” Harry stuttered and Niall chuckled, nodding. “Yeah and I gotta say, he took it a lot better from me than what he did from you.” Niall teased them both with a wink and Harry rolled his eyes. “I promised him, no more lies and shit.” Harry admitted sheepishly but again, Niall shook his head. “It’s all right. It’s in the past though, innit?” Niall said cheerfully, patting Harry on the back and walking away. Zayn’s body tensed at their contact, but let it go. “We good?” Harry asked, raising his eyebrows at Zayn.

“Yeah, we’re good.” Zayn assured him, forcing a false smile and Harry grinned, pulling his boyfriend in for a hug. Liam smiled at the pair and sauntered after Niall to the changing rooms, calling his name. “Did you run all the way over here?” Zayn frowned, pressing his hands against Harry’s torso. “Yeah, the traffic would’ve slowed me down.” Harry answered sheepishly and Zayn laughed, taking Harry’s hand in his as they walked out the gym, down the alley and back to Harry’s flat.

“Come here with here.” Harry demanded, nodding his head toward the swing park in which Zayn had once led them too, after he had seen him and Bo kissing. “Harry, I don’t wanna go here. Brings back memories.” Zayn said, shuddering at the thought of Bo’s fingers locked in Harry’s curls, her lips pressed to his. “C’mon, don’t be silly. It’s in the past, remember?” Harry pointed out innocently and Zayn sighed, trailing after his boyfriend.

Harry pressed Zayn against the railings, but less violent and aggressive like he had done last time. This time, it was softer, easier for Zayn to bare. Zayn let out a content sigh, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends’ neck and pulling him close. Nobody could have Harry. Not after admitting they were in love with each other, nobody could have him. Nobody knew the parts where Harry liked to be touched, his sweets spots, the way Harry liked it when Zayn whispered in his ear. Nobody knew about these things apart from Zayn. Nobody knew about Harry’s past. Nobody knew of his mother and sister, only him. That’s why they perfect for each other. They both had a past; something similar, but something so personal that they wouldn’t share with anyone else.

“I love you,” Zayn smiled and Harry hummed in respond, his voice rumbling against Zayn’s chest, making him smile even more. Harry’s hands lent across Zayn’s sides, resting them on the cold railings as their bodies were pressed together. “Love you more.” Harry teased back and Zayn smirked, just as Harry marked a love bite on the crook of his skin, kissing over the sore spot.

Zayn shivered suddenly at the cold, goose bumps rising on his skin. “You cold?” Harry immediately asked, noticing Zayn’s actions. Zayn was about to protest when Harry shrugged off his hooded duffle coat, wrapping it around Zayn’s shoulders. Zayn smiled weakly, thanking him and they walked off, hand in hand, back to Harry’s flat.

_________________________________

Hi guys. I wasn't gonna update, but I thought it'd get rid of the people pestering me. That's why it's so short. I just want to let you all know, I'm not giving up on this story, if that's what some of you have presumed, I'm simply tired of writing of it. Please understand that. And when I say please don't ask me to update, that doesn't mean you can inbox me and pester me either. Anyway, thank you so much for all the lovely messages on the previous chapter, it means so much to me and you're all so sweet. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about this chapter :) It's kind of a filler, sorry about that. Don't know when I'll be update next. I'll update when I want to, thanks again guys :)