Chapter 23.

Zayn

Harry's hand lay gently on my hip as he guided me away from the injured man. "Are you all right?" he asked softly and I nodded, my eyes gazing over his face. His arm tugged at my body, pulling me to face the path we were walking and we headed home.

---

I turned my head round on the pillows, until my eyes fixed on the beautiful man next to me. He was smiling back, his dimples showing and my heart skipped a beat, just a little bit. I turned my body fully, so that I was facing him and he did the same, staring into my eyes. "You're perfect." he whispered, his breath against my lips and I couldn't help letting out a content sigh. I was too happy to argue back with him, despite the fact our date was ruining by a junkie not minutes ago.

"Harry..." I croaked and leaned forward, brushing my lips against his. My fingers went and tangled in his hair, pulling him impossibly close so I could kiss him further. He moaned softly, his eyes closing and I closed mine too, kissing him forcefully. I could feel his hand slowly trailing up the slide of my leg, slipping into my sweats before squeezing my bum lightly. I moaned against his mouth, biting at his lip. It started to get messy then. Breathing hard, I brought my leg over Harry's side so that I was straddling him, my face hovering over his.

I leaned down next to ear, his cheek brushing against mine and I gently locked around his earlobe, before sucking on it. A low, deep moan rumbled in Harry's chest, my hand pressed firmly against it. I left chaste kisses along his jaw, up his cheek until I finally reached his mouth. "No-no...." he protested, gasping at my touch. I pulled back instantly, frowning at him. "I have a...I have a slight problem." he admitted, nodding toward the tight bulge in his jeans. "I can sort that out." I said quickly, my hands instantly reaching out to unbuckle his belt which proved to be more difficult than I thought.

I grunted when he grabbed at my wrists, pulling them apart and I looked back up at him, confused. "No, Z. You need to sleep." he insisted and I snorted, rolling my eyes at him and he scowled back at me. That was just typical. Harry Styles has a boner ad he's still worried about my health. Pffft. Typical. His problem was more important to me. "I'll be here when you wake up, I promise." he assured me but I narrowed my eyes at him. He didn't get it. He didn't get that I wasn't tired, when their was something so much more fun we could do than sleep but then again...sleep was becoming more optional by the second as Harry started to trace his fingertips lightly up and down my arm in a soothing motion.

"You're a tease, you know that?" I retorted and he chuckled. Giving a soft sigh, I wriggled further down on his body so that I could lay my head on his chest, my arms tucked in while his was wrapped protectively around me and I didn't realize how tired I actually was until I felt my eyes flutter close. "Damn you, Harry." I whispered stubbornly into his chest and I heard him laugh again before I finally went to sleep.

Harry had kept promise, the next morning. Even though I was lying on the other side of my bed, his arm was still wrapped protectively around my waist. Unconsciously, his sleeping figure rolled over and his hands pulled me close to me, my head in his chest. I couldn't help giggling at the movement, which caused him to wake up and moan. "You woke me up." he spoke, his morning voice deep and raspy. He tried to put on a pretend scowl on his face but failed epically, his eyes narrowing and his quiff flopping over his eyes. I couldn't help thinking Harry always looked vulnerable when he had just woken up. It was...cute. "'Bout time. It's normally the other way around." I snorted, poking his cheek and he wrinkled his nose in reply.

I watched Harry as he grumbled to himself, beginning to stand up and I instantly pulled him back to the bed, causing him to grunt. I pulled his body close to mine, my chest pressed against his back and I wrapped my arms around his. "Are you...spooning me?" he asked, finding the matter amusing judging by his tone. "Maybe," I replied mysteriously and he chuckled, just as I reached over to plant a kiss on his cheek. "It's cute, Z, but...I have work. And so do you." he added, his eyes meeting mine as I looked down at him. I could feel him struggle beneath me, trying to break free but he groaned in frustration when I straddled him once again. "You're testing my patience." he mumbled sleepily and I grinned devilishly, grabbing his wrists and holding them above his head so he couldn't even struggle. "If only I had handcuffs..." I suggested seductively and his eyes widened at my words, biting his lip. "And what would you do to me if you did?" he smirked back and I looked down at him again, thinking hard.