Chapter 8.

Zayn.

His hand dropped the flannel next to me, hi eyes still roaming my face. We were both just...looking at each other. It was intense, almost. Hesitantly, my fingers reach up to cup his face and I pull him closer, kissing his soft lips. I don't understand. How can a boy as rough as Harry have such soft lips? I shudder to think of how many more men he's kissed before me.

Instead of moving away like I usually do, I pull him impossibly close. My hands on the nape of his neck as my legs wrap around his waist, his large hands fitting around my own. His lips began more urgent and sloppy, as did mine. It was such a messy kiss, no meaning to it what so ever. Yet, I...I liked it. His lips were just so kissable. He gasped suddenly, pulling away as he fitted my own hands in his, setting them down next to me.

"Y'know I'd do it again, yeah? I'd protect you from Jai." he said in a low voice. I bit my lip and he smirked, his index finger tracing lightly over my bottom lip. "You really shouldn't bite your lip in front of me." he sighed and when I stopped, he chuckled. I pulled away from him, looking around the empty yet nicely styled flat. "Do you live by yourself?" I asked curiously. "Yes," he replied. Oh. "You can take my bed tonight." he insisted, taking my hand and helping me slide off the kitchen stool. Although I really could've done that myself.

"I'll take the sofa." I told him, although deep inside I was eager to find out how comfortable Harry Styles' bed really was. But I was just being polite. "No. You'll take it," he retorted and I rolled my eyes. "No Harry-"

"Please. It's the least I can do after what I've done." he interrupted impatiently, nodding toward my bruised nose and I cringed. I let him guide me into the bedroom, and then sat down once he had told me too. "Here," I said suddenly, holding out his jacket that I still wore from the club. He thanked me, hanging it up on the back of his door. "Do you need a change of clothes?" he questioned and I shook my head but he ignored me, looking me up and down before heading to roam his drawers for fresh clothes.

My eyes widened when he held out a fresh t-shirt and sweats. "I think I should be going now." I stated, darting from the bed, and into the living room. I heard hims wear loudly before he came running after me, grabbing my wrist. That's when I heard someone yell from he streets below and I shook off his grip, heading to the window. Looking down, I saw Jai with another boy whom I had never met before standing by Harry's car.

A wave of guilt washed over me and I glanced at Harry who was also looking down, but his face was so calm and composed. No expression showing what so ever. I still felt so guilty, even though I was still mad at him. But I was the reason they were standing outside. Jai and his friends, I mean. If I had toughened up a bit and not let Jai drag me outside like I did. I grabbed my jacket which hung over the kitchen stool and headed for the door but Harry was quick on my heels again.

"No, I won't let you." he spat, spinning me round again. I groaned, turning round and clenching my jaw right. He was so frustrating sometimes. Why couldn't he just let me leave? "Its you Jai wants, not me. I you go out there, you're dead. You're staying here." he protested, pulling me close to him. "You can wear these," Harry suggested with the hint of a smirk, holding up the grey sweats and Ramon's t-shirt. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bedroom, him following after me. I slipped off my jeans and t-shirt, a bit bothered with the fact that Harry was watching but knowing there was nothing I could do about it. "Mmmm, you look good in my clothes." he mumbled, moving closer to me. I gulped, sitting on the edge of his bed and he joined me.

"Thank you for y'know...before." I whispered softly and judging by the look on his face, he knew what I meant. For at least trying to save from Jai, even though he ended up hitting me in the face anyway. But it's the least I could do now that Jai ad his friends were waiting outside for me and him. Instead of replying, he moved his face closer to mine to kiss me. Our proximity closed and our lips met, his hands tightening around my waist. I could hear his heavy breathing in my ear as he reached down to pull the hem of my t-shirt. His eyes narrowed as he watched my hesitant face, his long fingers pulling up my t-shirt over my head and I let him toss it over the bed.

His lips then moved hungrily to the crook of my neck- not biting, just gently sucking- in such an intimate way it made me shiver. A moan erupted from my throat as he continued his  movement. He then lay me down on the bed, not to hard- as he moved me further up to the pillows. His heavily-built body hovered over mine, his hands at either side of my head as I gazed up to eyes. God, these eyes. I've never been so lost in someone's eyes like that before. They were normally so full of mischief, or hard to read, but I had never seem him look so relaxed before. And this was only three weeks of us dating. His hand then went behind my thigh, grabbing it lightly as he tucked it around his waist, my other one following suit. Neither of us had said a word since I changed, but no words needed to be exchanged. Everything was said through the kissing, and that was enough for me.

I was beginning to wonder why he had stopped all of a sudden, but then I felt his hips roll against mine, his slightly big bulge in pants rolling against my own. I gasped a little, squeezing my eyes shut. "Babe," Harry said loudly for the first time. "Babe, look at me." he demanded when I didn't respond, and my eyes snapped open, looking at him. He then rolled us over, the loss of the sudden contact making me whimper. He smirked his signature smirk before he lay down next to me, his hand reaching out to palm his crotch. I watched him curiously as his breath came out in short puffs, his eyes squeezed shut as he massaged his hardened bulge. "Lemme help." I mumbling with a pleading tone, moving closer and he held his hand over Harry's.

Harry groaned, moving his hand away from his crotch to let me palm it. He started rubbing it gently at first, before Harry mumbled a quiet "more," and I added more pressure. Smirking devilishly, I leaned over Harry's body and bent down close to his neck, to bite and nibble on the flesh. Harry moved his head to the side, to give me better access. A low groan rumbled in Harry's throat when I licked over the now reddened throat, and leaned back to stare into Harry's eyes. I watched his emerald eyes as his own free hand trailed down my back, grabbing firmly at the hem of the Ramones t-shirt before he swiftly pulled it over my head and tossed it to the side. I watched him bite his lip almost sexily as his eyes roamed my body.

His large hands reached out to gently trace over ever dip of my torso, down to my v-lines. I gasped and spluttered a little as his fingers traced over the hem of my sweats, before he lay his hand back down again. The movement of my hand against his crotch had slowed, and he whimpered when I had stopped. I smirked again, applying more pressure until I could hear his breath coming out in short puffs, his eyes growing darker as he threw his head backwards on the pillows, his hips bucking forward.

Harry let out one last shaky breath when I stopped completely. I didn't quite no what just happened. I don't know...what I felt there. Maybe it was dominance, making Harry feel vulnerable for once since I was always the vulnerable one. It felt good to take control for once. To feel power. I had never seen Harry look so weak and helpless before, and I was surprised by my actions especially after seeing him almost kill Jai. I never thought I'd be here, with him tonight, doing this. Not once had it ever crossed my mind.

Biting his lip again, he carefully reached over and removed my hand from his crotch, getting up. His face was calm and composed as he walked around the room, digging out a fresh, clean pair of boxers from his drawers. He leaned over to me to whisper in my ear before he headed off to get changed. "You can sleep now, babe," he whispered softly, kissing me lightly on the cheek before he headed to the bathroom, winking at me.

______________

Hey! There's the next chapter! The guy at the side is who I pictured would play Ste. The thought came to me when I was watching one of the UK Soaps and he also plays a character called Ste (he's my favourite) and...yeah. That's just how I came up with Ste. Also, I was wondering if anybody would like to make a trailer for this chapter? It'd be amazing if someone could! Comment and let me know!

Let me know what you think of this chapter, love you :) xxx